Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 05-05-2002, 08:09 PM   #41
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Ok, Jerome, forget I ever said WOOLNOSE!
Because certain silky pawed individuals might get irritated if you call them WOOLNOSE, and maul you badly.
So don't call her WOOLNOSE!!!
There he must've forgotten it by now
Old 05-05-2002, 08:12 PM   #42
Lioness
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Talthyr Malkaviel:
Ok, Jerome, forget I ever said WOOLNOSE!
Because certain silky pawed individuals might get irritated if you call them WOOLNOSE, and maul you badly.
So don't call her WOOLNOSE!!!
There he must've forgotten it by now
Thanks.

[img]graemlins/hidesbehindsofa.gif[/img] My nose is too freckled to be wool, lol.
Old 05-05-2002, 08:13 PM   #43
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Good evening, Cotton Ears. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 05-05-2002, 08:21 PM   #44
Lioness
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Jerome:
Ach! [img]graemlins/whip.gif[/img] You...incorrigible...ignoble...ignominious paladin!!! *glares*
Old 05-05-2002, 08:22 PM   #45
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

That's so freaky!! I was going to put cotton ears, but then changed my mind... maybe it's another one of those most commonly thought of things... I dunno.

Ohhh, and you could also be named Chantilly, they are nice cats.
Or Ocelot... they aren't cats, but they're in the feline family, and are bigger thn cats, but still wild.
One of my favourite felines, the ocelot... wait

Here's some pictures of this majestic creature I managed to russle up ....

Awww, ain't they the cutest??

[ 05-05-2002, 08:24 PM: Message edited by: Talthyr Malkaviel ]
Old 05-05-2002, 08:23 PM   #46
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Neb:
PS:T question, in the Brothel in the Clerk's ward, there's a hidden door in one of the northernmost rooms leading down to a lot of memorystones. What are their point? And who is the 10th student actually?
They got into that argument over at Black Isle, and I believe that the upshot was that the disguised mage (you know, as a piece of furniture, with the silk undies fetish) was the tenth student. A minority maintained that TNO was the tenth student. You know, he did have a room suspiciously near there...
Old 05-05-2002, 08:25 PM   #47
Lioness
Jack Burton

ooh...cool kitties Talthyr! [img]smile.gif[/img] Lynx's are the cutest though.
Old 05-05-2002, 08:27 PM   #48
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by Lioness:
quote:
Ach! [img]graemlins/whip.gif[/img] You...incorrigible...ignoble...ignominious paladin!!! *glares* [/QUOTE]

Did you ever wonder If I was like this *before* you arrived, or if you've turned me into this? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 05-05-2002, 08:29 PM   #49
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

Hey guys! How are you? Are you all ready for another monday?!?

**Sir Mandorallen watches perplexed as everyone groans.**

Yes well.... anyway, I was watching TV and I noticed something.
There are alot of bleedin Star Wars II trailers!!! They are all over and they look AWESOME !!!!!! I like the Clone Troopers one the best so far!

It goes something like this.

Advanced Learning.
*Shows some okay clips of a classroom like area with a person with a headset on.*

High impact armor.
*Shows some cool clips of lots and lots of people in armor, in what looks to be a line, picking up helmets and putting them on.*

Gunships.
*Show some SWEET clips of big Republic Gunships filled with Clone Troopers landing and depositing the troopers while fireing its big guns.*

Profesion.
*Shows more AWESOME clips like the famous one where there are HUGE numbers of troopers entering a ship. Others with big fights. I mean big. Tons of C.T. shooting blasters. But the whole thing here is shortish.*

Clone Trooper.
*Shows some more clips. Alot like the privious ones.*

That commercial left me drooling. And I saw about three other ones in the same hour! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!
Old 05-05-2002, 08:32 PM   #50
Lioness
Jack Burton

Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Lioness:
quote:
Ach! [img]graemlins/whip.gif[/img] You...incorrigible...ignoble...ignominious paladin!!! *glares* [/QUOTE]

Did you ever wonder If I was like this *before* you arrived, or if you've turned me into this? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
[/QUOTE]You mean you existed before I arrived?? You mean there was 'something' here before I came into being? [img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img] I can't fathom it...

Hey Sir M, sounds cool. [img]smile.gif[/img] I've seen a lot of trailers everywhere.