Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-30-2001, 09:45 PM   #41
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

If I am not needed at this time, I will take my leave of you for now. I have other matters to attend to, both below and inside this city. If I do not return within five days time, meet me outside of the Sea Bounty's tavern. If I am not there, come to the Council of Six in the Government District. But I am confident that I will return long before that time, likely before sun up tomorrow. However if you intend to change locations or have further need of me, please inform me with that... bird... of yours, Mistral. Farewell for now, my companions. He tipped his head to the young elf in green, then twisted his Ring of Dimension Door, opening a portal which he then stepped through.

ooc: i'm not leaving the story, just building up my history and my story so that you'll have an idea of what's going on when we finally get to my sub-plot, whenever it's deemed appropriate.
Old 10-30-2001, 09:47 PM   #42
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

ooc: G'night guys

------------------

" If you are guided by the stars, you will only be able to travel by night. If you are guided by a map, you will be dependant on a piece of paper that is easily lost. If you are guided by your soul, you will always choose the right path."
Old 10-30-2001, 09:47 PM   #43
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:

ooc: when we finally get to my sub-plot, whenever it's deemed appropriate.
ooc..I get mine first!

Larry watches Sephi disappear into thin air, then watches as Deiter bows out and goes over to the bar to begin stacking drinks.

Neb had left prior to the confrontation because of wanting to suvey the perimeter to make sure it was safe. Kaz had gone to the ladies' room.

Now, only Mistral, Larry, and Isabeau remained in the room, along with the drunk tavern folk that were too stupid to run away when danger abounded.
Things had gotten alot quieter. Larry watched as the patrons of the tavern offered up prayers to who knows what Gods in thanksgiving that his group had ended their quarrel peacefully.

[This message has been edited by Larry_OHF (edited 10-30-2001).]
Old 10-30-2001, 09:48 PM   #44
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

It is as I suspected... the past will forever haunt me... ~ Her faraway look disappears as she realises that Larry has deposited himself at her table. She reaches out towards his face and tilts his chin a little, heaving a sigh of relief that Maverick's blades had not scratched him on the neck.

Casting a quick glance to ensure no one else is around, she whispers to him ~ "I have many things to tell you, Larry. But now is not the time. I am tired of this place. I wish to go out for a while." ~

(ooc: How was my attempt to run your character, Larry? Close to what you would have done? )
Old 10-30-2001, 09:48 PM   #45
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Larry_OHF:
ooc..I get mine first!

ooc: Lol I need to do mine too

------------------

" If you are guided by the stars, you will only be able to travel by night. If you are guided by a map, you will be dependant on a piece of paper that is easily lost. If you are guided by your soul, you will always choose the right path."
Old 10-30-2001, 10:00 PM   #46
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by mistral4543:

(ooc: How was my attempt to run your character, Larry? Close to what you would have done? )
ooc...hehe...I was thinking that you sounded just like a girl, trying to run a boy's character! But it was cute, and did not deviate from my perspective.

Old 10-30-2001, 10:00 PM   #47
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Sephi stepped out of his dimension door just outside of the Council of Six building. He looked around, and quickly found his contact. The gnome barely came up to Sephi's chest, and despite this fact Sephi respected him no less. Ahh, Sephi has come at long last! Tell me, have you need of some more work? Or do you have your hands full as it is? He laughed, obviously knowing that Sephi was out of work at the moment. You know damn well that I don't have any work right now! Tell me, are there any guilds that have need of assistance at this time?
No, sorry, I haven't a clue. But you might want to go to the Bridge District, I hear that some friends of yours may be there... Okay then, thank you for finally giving me a straight answer. Sephi ran back to the Bridge District and into the Delosar's Inn, and found a surprise that wasn't quite what he was expecting.
Old 10-30-2001, 10:04 PM   #48
mistral4543

(ooc: CUTE?! CUTE?! You have no idea how wounding your words are... and what about Maverick? He's still stuck in the room

Still you turn to reply to Mistral, btw.... CUTE!!! ... grrr.... )

Old 10-30-2001, 10:16 PM   #49
mistral4543

(ooc: Need to log off in about 1 hour's time; meeting during lunchtime...

Larry, if you're planning on running your sub-plot with my character, it may have to drag over these few days, possibly ending by this Saturday/Sunday. Any problems with this arrangement?)
Old 10-30-2001, 10:23 PM   #50
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

ooc...*crying aloud*..."I am sorry! I meant that in a good way! Oh crud...why do I always say the wrong things? *Begins beating his head against a brick wall*The only thing you left undone was that you did not smirk at'em. I would have smirked...Everybody has to smirk! We are The Smirkers

~Concerning my subplot---I do not have one of my own, yet...but the one I was going to use to take up some space was a rescue mission of sorts. It would be like your cave adventure...where we only did it to take up lonely hours. I can start it(attempt to run it) whenever I am given the go-ahead.
Is there something happening after the weekend that it would have to stop there??

About Spree and Maverick's postition to us in the tavern...er...it is a big tavern?
They are at least a yelling distance away. Your character would not have chosen a table real close to retreat to.