Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-20-2001, 12:16 AM   #21
Sentinel04
The Magister

Moni, I hope you are kidding. I SERIOUSLY don't think Sazerac would creat a dummy poster so he could get people to agree with him...

*edited because Moni seems to enjoy pointing out errors...

[This message has been edited by Sentinel04 (edited 08-20-2001).]
Old 08-20-2001, 12:32 AM   #22
Moni

you seriously what?

------------------

Let People Be

Is Too! Is Not! Is Too! Is Not!

Old 08-20-2001, 01:50 AM   #23
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Oh, for heaven sakes, Moni, I wasn't even REFERRING to your post! I was talking about this "compare this" and "compare that". A lot of people, not just me, do get tired about it. As it was, I knew your post was a joke. There are some people, here, who do use it to say "I've been here longer than you /done more than you and therefore have more status than you." I was NOT referring to you on this. Sorry if you got caught in the crossfire.

Also: the remark was made by me as a POSTER, not as a MOD.

On a side note: Moni, if you are personally having a problem with me, please take it to e-mail. I'll be more than happy to talk with you about it in private. I know you have a beef with me about something, and I'd like to get it taken care of ASAP.

------------------
Old 08-20-2001, 02:03 AM   #24
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Alright guys (Saz, Moni), take a deep breath and repeat after me:

"This other Texan here is widely regarded by certain other members on the board especially ones that begin with Y, and any intertexan biffing will cause "Y" a great deal of consternation, heartache and distress. Such two wonderful people should be having a virtual hug, not a virtual pugilistic communicational excercise"

------------------
I am the walrus!.... er, no hang on....

A fair dinkum laughing Hyena!
Old 08-20-2001, 02:18 AM   #25
Ziroc

Quote:
Originally posted by Yorick:
Alright guys (Saz, Moni), take a deep breath and repeat after me:

"This other Texan here is widely regarded by certain other members on the board especially ones that begin with Y, and any intertexan biffing will cause "Y" a great deal of consternation, heartache and distress. Such two wonderful people should be having a virtual hug, not a virtual pugilistic communicational excercise"

Hehe, love it!!

Really though, I created this thread to be a happy celebration, so be happy!! Dance, drink!!!

Moni, Saz was NOT picking on you, so let it drop. I agree and understand where he's coming from, and he didn't intind it in a mean way.

Now.... STRIKE UP THE PARTY!!! Where are dem fancy fireworks ya got Saz!?!

------------------
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster
www.tgeweb.com/ironworks

Old 08-20-2001, 02:19 AM   #26
trux

Excellent news Ziroc. Hope the user # keeps skyrocketing! The more the merrier, no?

------------------
a bunch of long hairs.
trux
Old 08-20-2001, 05:42 AM   #27
Donut
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:
You don't have to worry about people slamming you, flaming you and so on for some stupid reason like a misspelled word or an opinion..

Welcome!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:

I agree and understand where he's coming from, and he didn't intind it in a mean way.

Z, Don't you mean 'intend'

------------------

Save Chip - Don't let Sarah win!
Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas
Old 08-20-2001, 06:52 AM   #28
Rikard

I can never have my fun

------------------

Old 08-20-2001, 08:36 AM   #29
Redblueflare
Galvatron

You people have lost me... So Ziroc we're almost back to 3000 members? That's great. Unfortunately only a few of the members ever come to the forums I'm at. I only know maybe 100 well. Maybe not even that many. All of the newbies need to stop lurking and post!

------------------
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I just don't have to listen.
Old 08-20-2001, 08:45 AM   #30
Ziroc

Quote:
Originally posted by Donut:
Z, Don't you mean 'intend'

Haha.. yeah, I was in a hurry.. hey, SOMETIMES I spell Ziroc as Zitroc or Welcome as Wecome

We need a spell checker dang-it!