Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-18-2002, 09:40 AM   #1
Drew
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I have got the Helm of Serenity as well as the D. Dominus and my lost character back...BUT I have barely made any headway at R. Rift and as no one else has asked about it I think I missed something basic.
My problem???
After passing the three prisoners (not Rafe) and going across a sort of bridge you can walk down the rocks to an area where there is a room with water around the edge...next to this room is a door where a "specific item" is required, but the door has no keyhole. What do I need??? I know I need to become a Templar to get into the castle but no one I've talked to will talk about Templars. I'd appreciate at least a push in the right direction. Thanx!
Drew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2002, 10:28 AM   #2
Jem
Zhentarim Guard

SPOILER WARNING
When you were going down the hallway to the water room, there was a small earthquake along the path. Go back to that area and look around - it's the part with the lava flow off to one side. You are looking for your cursor to turn into a hand and be very careful of where you are standing before you click. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-18-2002, 10:52 AM   #3
Drew
Elite Waterdeep Guard

THANK-YOU SO MUCH!!!
Embarrassed it was so simple...
Drew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2002, 01:40 PM   #4
Mage_77
Manshoon

Drew dont worry nowdays i could probably just about finish the game blindfolded but the first time i came upto that spot it tooks me RL days to figure it out. (Started Several new games with different race/class combo's during those 3 days cause i got so frustrated).
Old 02-18-2002, 02:48 PM   #5
Jem
Zhentarim Guard

quote:
Originally posted by Drew:
THANK-YOU SO MUCH!!! Embarrassed it was so simple...

Believe me, I had the same problem the first time I encountered it and was pulling my hair out trying to figure out how to get through that door -- it never even occurred to me that I might have to go around it instead of through it. I had to get help as well -- and that's partially what the forums are for, anyway. [img]smile.gif[/img]