Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum

Old 10-02-2006, 06:25 PM   #1
deadmoney
Dungeon Master

Hello all, again. I'm getting ready to start the new module and just wanted to see if anyone had some advice on a Purple Dragon Knight build. It seems to be similar to the old PnP D&D Cavalier so I didn't know if focusing in spear or something more related to riding would be smart. Again, I look forward to hearing everyone's thoughts on optimum (and less than optimum but fun) builds with this. Thanks a lot.
deadmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 07:14 AM   #2
Variol (Farseer) Elmwood
Jack Burton

Hey deadmoney;
Looks like there's not much help, or none for that matter. It may be because people don't know what that is. I have never heard of it myself.

I do know a little about the PnP D&D Cavalier, I'm playing 2nd ed. with a bit of 3rd thrown in right now and one of the characters is a Cavalier. I actually just put his first and second level spells together for him (10 pages, pain in the butt).

Is this a module that allows for horses? I have not played them, but pretty necessary for a cavalier.

[ 10-07-2006, 07:15 AM: Message edited by: Variol (Farseer) Elmwood ]
Old 10-07-2006, 09:17 PM   #3
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Not much help because those of us who are playing the mod are just geting an idea of what the class is like. Initially it seems as though most of the abilities are for party-support and assistance of allied factions (eg the Rallying Cry, Heroic Shield, etc).

Memnoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 05:47 PM   #4
deadmoney
Dungeon Master

*lol* Well, thanks for noticing that no help was coming! I guess I'll blaze a trail myself and hope for the best. This of course means I'll play for a while, realize I really messed up along the way, and start over (repeat process a couple of times). Thanks a lot and feel free to send any ideas my way!
deadmoney is offline   Reply With Quote