Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 02-11-2002, 02:37 PM   #1
koolaidfreeservecouk
The Magister

I've got to where I was a year ago in one intensive month. I have afew questions
1. Warrior Guild Quest, get Goeshin's Shield
I whackes Goeshin in the dungeons of Skull Castle,. all he had was a 2H ax and a 2h club. No shield. I trawled through the castle twice (yawn!) double checkin. Alas no shield.

2. Wizard Quest get a living sapling from a tree. Found Oakenmir, had my ninja Steal off him. Got nothing a dozen times and made Oakenmir REALLY angry. Have heard tale of trees to North.. but where (see question 3)

3. have explored all of ocean possible. Where to go now? I remember finding an underwater shrine last year, God knows how I got there!
Have found fountain, Oakenmir, Leprechaun, Shipwreck, Sphinx but no Shrine

4. Where's this Hydra so I can finish Town hall Quest?

5. Pawn Shop Quest. Find proof of Leprechaun. Well, as I whacked the leprechaun out with haste heroic might bless and mavin sword (I bullied the little green sod in a corner, heh-heh)I took his severed head and Leprechaun staff back to Pawn Shop. But Guild still say I need proof of Leprechaun's existance!!!!!Bah!

6. Leprechaun's treasure. I remember a year ago teleporting to a little cove and gettin his treasure. How did I do this??

Thanks to any who help.

Mentally Yours,
Si
koolaidfreeservecouk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2002, 02:53 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Hi SI!

1) He drops that shield on the floor. Don't know why you wouldn't have found it. If you have walked away from that area without finding it, it may be gone

2) You get seeds from Bark Horrors which are to be found in the Lost Sea area (though a few lucky players have encountered them near Talrik).

3) You need to go through Anephas' Tomb, Temple of Isis to get to the Lost Sea area. (looks like a pyramid buried in the sand - had the Sphynx out front)

4) the Hydra is in the Lost Sea area

5) the proof is getting the Leprechauns treasure which you can get by going through Anephas' Tomb and visiting Kerah (swim out from the area where you meet her)

6) ditto

Hope that helps!
Wyv
Wyvern is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2002, 05:04 PM   #3
Dr.Pick
Zhentarim Guard

You can also get to the Lost Sea area by "Tree Surfing" if your Heroes have high enough Athletics Skill. Check out the Best Tips Thread to get more info on how to...

+Dr.Pick