Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-11-2001, 09:05 PM   #1
Moni

LoA,
I'd like to tell you regarding your post that got the other thread locked...I never said I did not "bash" Bush, I asked Nachtrafe to point out to me where I did in a thread he was accusing me of it in!

It's bad enough I have to defend having an opinion where I post it but to have it bleed hatred into other threads is wrong and I didn't start it!
You can be sure that I'll continue to address your asinine and derogatory posts with truth in defense of myself as long as you want to show your a$$ and keep posting derogatory statements toward and about me.

You can hate me all you want but I think name calling is against the rules here.
You can disagree with me all you want as well, but don't make me out to be a liar or twist anything I say to mean something you want it to because I'll call you on it.

------------------

You know childhood is over when a puddle seems like an obstacle instead of an opportunity.

Is Too! Is Not! Is Too! Is Not!

Old 09-11-2001, 09:08 PM   #2
MILAMBER
Lord Soth

Please no more of this. Moni, I know you didn't bash Bush. He wasn't your favorite person, and you don't care for him whatsoever, but you never went out and bashed him as much as a lot of adults on this board are bashing eachother. You are both valued members of this board who have been here too long to do this. Please try and resolve this between you two privatly without bringing the forum into it and getting people to take sides like what happened last time.

------------------
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."
-General George Patton (1885-1945)

Member of CLAN HADB
Old 09-11-2001, 09:16 PM   #3
Moni

I just tried to in an e-mail and was told that I am not well liked here and even the moderators think me a fool.

I figured if I could post the truth where it could be seen by people with some sense, than someone (maybe even a mod?!) might tell LoA that he overstepped his boundaries.

I don't see where anyone else would be left to have to take crap like that and I don't think I should have to no matter what the mods think of me as a person.
Big deal...I don't kiss ass here...people need to get over it...why do you think people get pissed off and never come back? They are not allowed to even be if they don't go with what is popular.
Well I don't play games and I don't take sh*t.
Sorry.

------------------

You know childhood is over when a puddle seems like an obstacle instead of an opportunity.

Is Too! Is Not! Is Too! Is Not!

Old 09-11-2001, 09:18 PM   #4
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

well i dont know the full story, but all i can say is this: at least you're speaking the truth...

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.

Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Old 09-11-2001, 09:20 PM   #5
MILAMBER
Lord Soth

There is enough shit flying around today without us picking some up and throwing it at eachother. You are both adults. You both have your own opinions. Believe me, there are people on this board that I don't like that much, but I'll keep it to myself. Just let it all go.

------------------
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."
-General George Patton (1885-1945)

Member of CLAN HADB
Old 09-11-2001, 09:21 PM   #6
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Moni:
I just tried to in an e-mail and was told that I am not well liked here and even the moderators think me a fool.
You are well liked by me Moni

If someone does not like you that is their problem and they have to deal with that...I am sure quite a few of them truly don't know how unliked they are!

------------------

Never try to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and it annoys the pig
I've got to admit it's getting better, it's getting better all the time
Bossman of Better Funny Stuff.....of the Laughing Hyenas!
Old 09-11-2001, 09:25 PM   #7
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Should I post your e-mail Moni? Or should I edit it? You know what it said. And when you post about the President of the United States deliberatly causing or let happen a catostrophic event then you deserve every bit you got.
Old 09-11-2001, 09:25 PM   #8
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

OMG, MONI!!

points is that Moni? face screws up OOOOOOOOOOO

examines Moni hmm... looks like Moni

pokes Moni hmmm? it feels like a Moni

sniffs Moni hmmm? it smells like a Moni!

bites Moni hmmm??! it tastes like a Moni too!

YES! Holy Moni! it is a piece of Moni!! Moni! are you feeling like Moni today? No one is giving you Moni, so don't act like a Monihead

LOL, just kidding, my Dear Moni. I hope you find it amusing? (or dumb? )
I remember how you cared about others (and me) and how you contribute with your valuable comments.

yes, some ideas are just not popular, but I didn't give a Mon.. (I meant shit, sorrie ) when I was bashed, right? you don't have to give a shit as well. just be yourself, and I welcome you very much here. and when I one day become moderator, those who offend you will be banned from the face of earth forever!! BUAHAHAHAH (oh shit... I better delete that before Memnoch see it, or he won't make me a moderator... )
Old 09-11-2001, 09:31 PM   #9
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

????? Moni, I have seen several threads locked in most likely defense of you by Mods. Don't know what basis you have that Mods are "against" you, I have never seen anything on the forum to give me that impression. Sometimes there are no mods on at certain times, and again, I have seen threads locked to stop the fighting quite frequently lately.

------------------
Old 09-11-2001, 09:37 PM   #10
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
????? Moni, I have seen several threads locked in most likely defense of you by Mods. Don't know what basis you have that Mods are "against" you, I have never seen anything on the forum to give me that impression. Sometimes there are no mods on at certain times, and again, I have seen threads locked to stop the fighting quite frequently lately.

that is why they should make me a Mod...