Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-30-2001, 10:02 AM   #1
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

hey all!!

while i logged back on recently and read some threads, i noticed alot of new things on the board but mainly the signatures

1) i nearly fell off the chair when i saw bahamuts sig - really now chiharu? i didnt know you watched boys be (hey i also watch too)

2) alot of oldies and newbies have nice signatories (kidding they are great) that it looks like a .a... err... colorful circus (not meant in a bad way but i dont know another term)

3) wonderful looking pictures, animated gifs, styish fonts, colorful background and unique pictures that reveal each persons creativeness

4) from simplistic to realistic to fantastic signatories i like looking at them because in truth its an artistic portrait in its own way

5) now why am i saying this to all of you?? simple... i just wanna know why you came up with those sigs as well as your saying in your sigs... just wanna know... since i like looking at them

6) just wanna thanks you guys for reading this

cheers

------------------
Revived I Am to hunt this world... Banish ye evil or face my wrath...
Old 05-30-2001, 10:11 AM   #2
adam warlock
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

2) call it 'festive' !
3) we had great programs and sources!
5) because we make what we feel
6) no problem!

now if we get our sigs to show up...

------------------

[This message has been edited by adam warlock (edited 05-30-2001).]
Old 05-30-2001, 10:38 AM   #3
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

gee thanx!!! heehee i watch that too ya know! me pa!

anywasys, i really dont know how to change the font size, and color and am lazy enough not to go check it out...

as for everyone, i envy you... hehe i want a personalized sig... i mean MY name!!!

------------------

We have merged... and now we are called Chiharumut..wehehehe and... Stay ahead of the Avalanche or risk being buried...
Old 05-30-2001, 11:14 AM   #4
Moni

Hiya Harkoliar!

My sig is just my screen name on AOL wrapped around a sword, since I like swords and commonly use them in my fantasy role playing games.

The blues are the colors of my eyes (light irises with dark circle around the edge) & the sparkles are there just for fun.

Glad you are enjoying them!

Bahamut, what do you want your name too look like? I can make several types of texts effects in PSP. Do you have a favorite font? Send it to me if you do and specify what colors you want it in etc. and I'll see what I can do for you.
I like your sig and sayings BTW.

Moni

------------------

[This message has been edited by Moni (edited 05-30-2001).]

Old 05-30-2001, 11:33 AM   #5
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

well ill mail you right now!!!!

thanx!!! btw

------------------

We have merged... and now we are called Chiharumut..wehehehe and... Stay ahead of the Avalanche or risk being buried...
Old 05-30-2001, 11:43 AM   #6
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

moni. have you msn? anyways im still on line if you wanna talk... hehe mailed you already!!!

------------------

Old 05-30-2001, 10:44 PM   #7
Moni

Hiya Bahamut

I don't have msn...I only get the time to pop online for just a few minutes these days with all that is going on around me. I can't sit still when it is warm and sunny outside lol!

I got your e-mail and wrote you back! I'll be geting back with you tomorrow on the sig since I don't have time to set everything up on Rex's PC tonight. It may be weeks before we can fix mine too
One of our hot water heaters just started leaking today and we have plans on redoing a bathroom this coming week that we can't put on hold.
On top of that, I have outside work that I need a few supplies to finish, so that puts my own system on hold for who knows how long..it could be down a month. Glad we have two systems here though! With Rex working nights and sleeping days and me keeping a totally opposite schedule, I'll have time to play without pressure to allow him to on his own system.

Moni

------------------

Old 05-30-2001, 11:37 PM   #8
sylent
Emerald Dragon

Mine is not working at the moment.
I think tripod no longer allows image hyperlinking linking.
I noticed that yours isn't working Adam (for me at least), and yours is hosted by Tripod too.
I was hosting Calebs signature too, and he said that it was no longer working, so it looks as though it is time for me to find a new free web-page service.
I have one at "homestead.com", so I will have to fire that up.

------------------
"Watch your back"
Old 05-31-2001, 04:25 AM   #9
Sir_Tainly

Quote:
Originally posted by sylent:
Mine is not working at the moment.
I think tripod no longer allows image hyperlinking linking.
I noticed that yours isn't working Adam (for me at least), and yours is hosted by Tripod too.
I was hosting Calebs signature too, and he said that it was no longer working, so it looks as though it is time for me to find a new free web-page service.
I have one at "homestead.com", so I will have to fire that up.

No tripod and Angelfire, both owned by Lycos have banned remote hosting or images

------------------

Holy Avenger of the OHF and part time Pinguindiebjäger

Old 05-31-2001, 04:49 AM   #10
sylent
Emerald Dragon

Grrr!!!
That is not good news.

'tis a test

[This message has been edited by sylent (edited 05-31-2001).]

[This message has been edited by sylent (edited 05-31-2001).]