Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-05-2001, 02:19 AM   #1
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
...Your Canucks lost to the Blackhawks!!!

5 to 4...Man I would have never expected Vancover to be downed by the Blackhawks.

Hehe, sorry for adding insult to injury, but hey, it was wide open

Er,but then again The Pens (my second favorit team) lost to the much hated Avs!

------------------

So if in the forest look behind you, because that where the ranger is going to be

Grand-Jester of Laghing Hyenas
Messenger of the Emerald Dragon

May a pregnant yak chew on your ear for all eternity.
A guitar solo is to a guitarsist is what a palette is too a painter.
"...But I look at my self as a fragile, inteligent,human being. But there is a clown inside that comes and messes it up everytime" -Jim Morrison

GO DEVILS!!!!
Old 10-05-2001, 02:29 AM   #2
Djinn Raffo
Ra

HAhahhahhahhahhaha!
Lol dont remind me!

Watched the game and the Canucks defence was absolutly horrendous! And Cloutier are goalie! (I know: who???) You cant let in 5 goals and expect a win.

But Naslund, our Captain and hero, rallied the troops to have a good third period...but not good enough the %$^&&$&@*&$@ !
Yeah to the hawks too! I hate em! Next 4 up for the Canucks are some tough games, 2 vs Colorado, and 1 each vs. Detroit and Dallas. I'm worried!

Good news about Brodeur signing for you though! He is an awesome goalie and may just backstop the Canadian olympic team this year.
Old 10-05-2001, 02:33 AM   #3
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

I ddint get to see the Blackhawks-Vancover game. Just the Detroit vs San Jose game and the Philidphlia vs Florida Game.

The Redwings game was great though, Shannahan got a Hat Trick and it went to OT!! Good season opener.

I am quite dissoppointed that they wont be showing the Dallas game toomrow!!

Ah,well. Yes it is good that Broduer signed with us again. 40 million for 5 years!!!

But I heard that they wear ganna pick Cujo over Broduer and have Roy in first. Bah..

------------------

So if in the forest look behind you, because that where the ranger is going to be

"...But I look at my self as a fragile, inteligent,human being. But there is a clown inside that comes and messes it up everytime" -Jim Morrison

GO DEVILS!!!!
Old 10-05-2001, 02:40 AM   #4
Djinn Raffo
Ra

Well for Canadas goalies its between those three and throw Belfour into the mix too.

is right! Thats big money!

Man! you got to see both those games! Im jealous! We just got the Vancouver one tonite. What do you watch them on? ESPN? or Fox mebbe?
On Saturday it's Hockey Night In Canada, and we get double header: Vancouver vs Detroit is second game...and Maple Leafs must be the first!

Old 10-05-2001, 02:44 AM   #5
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Mostly ESPN.

We get sevral reginol sports coverages too. Like certain areas show there reginol games.

My state (Texas) shares a channel with Oklahoma, we have 2 stations, and The Stars arent on EITHER!!

I am not surprised though, its almost a sin to watch hockey here.. ..since we are practily a desert.

------------------

GO DEVILS!!!!
Old 10-05-2001, 02:50 AM   #6
Djinn Raffo
Ra

Lol we playin thread tag!

Texas huh? I dont know why but i always assumed you were from New Jersey!
Well cool that i found out anyway! lol!

Yeah hockey in the desert is a weird thing for sure!

Here we get double headers every saturday on the CBC! Canucks get play on two regional stations plus we get one sports station that has weekly games of random(?) teams as well. It fills the need but i know that i would like to have ESPN, which we dont up here even though TSN (one of our sports networks) is owned by ESPN.

Old 10-05-2001, 02:54 AM   #7
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Quote:
Originally posted by Djinn Raffo:
Lol we playin thread tag!

Texas huh? I dont know why but i always assumed you were from New Jersey!
Well cool that i found out anyway! lol!

Yeah hockey in the desert is a weird thing for sure!

Here we get double headers every saturday on the CBC! Canucks get play on two regional stations plus we get one sports station that has weekly games of random(?) teams as well. It fills the need but i know that i would like to have ESPN, which we dont up here even though TSN (one of our sports networks) is owned by ESPN.

LOL, probley thought I was from New Jersy cause I talk about the Devils so much.

Well, we are not really a desert, but we get very sort winters, no snow, and ice only stays here for 3 or 4 days at a time, if that long.

So you can imagine Hockey isnt huge over here.

Hehe, but right now, Texas' best team in all sports, is in the sport that is the least liked!!

Witch is the Stars of course.

------------------

GO DEVILS!!!!