Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-06-2002, 03:28 AM   #1
Charmy
Dungeon Master

Is there an item hacker or editor or something for this game, because I'd like to get Ferro's Armory key without killing him. The normal way, before the patch, was to pickpocket him for it, but now you can't do that anymore, and it seems the only way to get into his armory is to murder the guy, which I don't want to do since he is the only source of Mystic Arrows, Medusa stones, and Tali stones! He also carries a whole ton of wonderful magical items like the Infinity Helm..

But then again, his armory contains Death Stars, a Bushido Blade (wonderful for my Samurai until I get the Murasama.. which I don't know the location of..), a Vulcan Hammer and a Helm of Brilliance which my fairy ninja can wear!!

Thus I really want to get into his armory. Anyone know of an item hacker program of some kind to allow me to get the key without taking him out?

Damn patch.. if only I had known what I was getting myself into...
Charmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2002, 03:47 AM   #2
Psycho
Dungeon Master

No need to kill him for it!!!

In the kitchen of the castle you can find his favourite snack... if you give this to him he'll give you the key (you're always welcome).

Just try it...

Signed,
One sick Psycho
Old 04-06-2002, 03:50 AM   #3
Dungeon Master

Have you talked to Ferro? Some pickled Trynnie (awww) from the kitchen will improve his opinion of you. And get you the key.

This site is a spoiler: http://www.volberding.com/Wizardry8/Wiz8Main.htm
45464748 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2002, 05:17 AM   #4
Charmy
Dungeon Master

Wow thanks! I guess I should have figured Sir-tech wouldn't have left me out to dry! Yahoo [img]smile.gif[/img]

I am curious as to how people knew to give this guy.. pickled trynnie.. *shudders*

Is there something you can ask him to get him to mention it? I feel really bad for Madras.. I dragged the poor guy out here to the rift.. and now he has to endure us searching for Pickled Trynnie.. =/ Oh well, his reward will be ascension to the cosmic circle, whether he wants to go there or not! Wahahha.

I'm surprised that all the NPCs in the Rapax castle don't kill me for having a Trynnie in my party..
Charmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2002, 09:29 AM   #5
[wcip]Angel
Zhentarim Guard

I think the reason why Ferro wants the pickled trynnie, is because rapax eat trynnies..
[wcip]Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2002, 09:33 AM   #6
SecretMaster
Apophis

SO thats what its used for. I pickpocketed the key from him though. And i already beat the game. Guess my second game can give him the pickled trynnie.
SecretMaster is offline   Reply With Quote