Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-12-2001, 12:06 AM   #1
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Avatar in your roleplaying thread that you had opened to roleplay with Neb etc I had made a post regarding the rules on making new clan threads. This was not "moaning" as you said but something you had already agreed to do. Keeping all clan related things to the clan threads is a rule that you have to keep to have a clan on the forums.

Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
You are about to be entrusted with a BIG responsibility.

Out of the guild/clan masters who have come forward and identified themselves, I have selected the following:

• OHF - Rikard (Ertai is already a mod so he is excluded)
  • ALSB - Avatar
  • HADB - AzureWolf, caleb
  • ORT - otp, Davros, Beaumanoir
  • Laughing Hyenas - Yorick
  • IW Peacekeeping Force - Conan
  • One-Eyed Wolf - Killing Spree[/list]

So as part of your guild's civic responsibility to Ironworks, all guildmasters are to be entrusted with a great responsibility in this war against spam. You are all to be made SPAM SENTINELS.

What is the role of the SPAM SENTINEL? They are RESPONSIBLE and ACCOUNTABLE for ensuring that their guildmembers:
    • maintain ALL clan discussions to their designated clan thread and NOWHERE else[/list]
      This is now a CONDITION for maintaining a guild at Ironworks and I believe it is very fair.

We will hold GUILDMASTERS responsible for any breaches of the protocols I outlined above, so make sure your members know the rules. The buck stops with YOU!

Guildmasters please reply to this thread to indicate that you have read and agreed to the above. Looking forward to your cooperation.

Now you agreed to this and it is a RULE.
Im not trying to be bossy or anything but you disregarded something that you agreed to in the terms of service. I have even asked Ziroc before if other threads are ok and this is the reply.

Quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:
As long as you keep the Clan discussions in 1 thread, I don't mind.. (1 thread per Clan, then when it hits 150+ msgs, create a 'part 2 thread').

So try and keep to the rules from now on as you are meant to be setting an example for the rest of your clan

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."

Overlord of all that I behold and anything that i happen to not notice either.

Founding Hamlet of the HADB.
Old 10-12-2001, 12:22 PM   #2
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Bump

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."

Old 10-12-2001, 12:35 PM   #3
Link
Jack Burton

He does have a point Avatar. Of course we all understand that it's fun chasing Neb, who has stolen some sacred head, we all must live according to the rules others (and in this case that's Memnoch) have told us.

------------------
I am committed to restore your faith in extreme violence...

Guns don't kill people, people kill other people.

So, therefore:
Nobody moves! Give me your wallet, I have a person right here!

Link
Overlord Executioner, Slayer of Fluffed Beings
Member of Clan HADB
Supreme Warrior of Myst
Official Entertainer in Cloudy's Cafe
Old 10-12-2001, 02:44 PM   #4
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Bump

------------------

Old 10-12-2001, 04:19 PM   #5
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Bumpdebumpde

------------------

Old 10-12-2001, 04:39 PM   #6
Vampire

Fine Azure but Aerie Temple 4 did go over 150 or was close so you can really count the "Away Post" as a new thread since NO ONE ELSE was posting in the temple thread.

------------------
Old 10-12-2001, 04:44 PM   #7
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Avatar:
Fine Azure but Aerie Temple 4 did go over 150 or was close so you can really count the "Away Post" as a new thread since NO ONE ELSE was posting in the temple thread.

Well thats true.
I was just reminding you as in the other thread you had asked me if we were only allowed one thread per clan. And so thats why i dug up the quotes
Just keep it in mind for thr future.

------------------