Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 02-18-2001, 10:08 PM   #21
Sir Taliesin
Silver Dragon

Thanks LadyChef. I got it all written down.
Old 02-18-2001, 10:10 PM   #22
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Ok Sir Talieson, I'll check it out tomorrow. Have to up early
Old 02-18-2001, 10:24 PM   #23
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Sir Taliesin - sorry I didn't give exact measurements, but it is really a personal taste kind of thing. As you experiment, you'll eventually find your own soy, teriyaki, worstershire ratio preferences! My personal preferance is to load em down with tons of soy and teriyaki, only adding tablespoons of water to keep it from burning/evaporating. The more sauce quantity, the spicier the chops. Unlike steak, the soy and teriyaki really penetrates and gets into the meat, so there is really no need for a pre-marinate. They marinate and cook at the same time! A few stabs with the fork while cooking doesn't hurt either! Just keep an eye on it every 20 minutes or so, just to make sure the sauces aren't burning away, and you can't go wrong! Also, make sure you use a casserole dish of some type that has a top for it. Need that top!!

Tomorrow - Lipton onion chuck roast!!
Old 02-18-2001, 11:11 PM   #24
Sir Taliesin
Silver Dragon

Keep the recipes coming. I love to cook. Don't get to much, since my wife quit work. She thinks that's her job now.
Guess I shouldn't complain to much.
Old 02-18-2001, 11:27 PM   #25
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

I don't get it!!!! How do you frakin italicize!!!!!
Old 02-19-2001, 05:38 AM   #26
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Cooking? oh dear lord no!!!

[runs off]
Old 02-19-2001, 06:21 AM   #27
Tobbin_OHF

the way you italicize is by putting an i in brackets before what you want to italicize and then putting a slash i in brackets after it.

Ex: (i) Death awaits the foolish (/i)
Death awaits the foolish

Now, the first one I used parenthesis around the i and backslash i so you will need to put brackets there. [] Give it a try and see what you can come up with.

You can bold face this with a b just like you did with the i.
Ex: (b)(i) Death awaits the foolish (/b) (/i)
Death awaits the foolish

You can add color to the dealio with color=f0000ff in brackets and a slash color to turn it off.
Ex: (color=f0000ff)(b)(i) Death awaits the foolish (/i) (/b) (/color)
Death awaits the foolish

You can change the f0000ff to another number to change color type.

Old 02-19-2001, 07:04 AM   #28
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Sir Tlieson, I took your advice and finished off my book order with The Bakers Boy . Why the hell I'm ordering books when I still have a stack of them to read is my next question!
Old 02-19-2001, 08:13 AM   #29
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Goooood Morning, Jerome, my little sweeeeeeet fallen paladin turned ghoul...eeewwww....such a ..unclean sort you keep company with, young man! You want to try a little of my new ghoul soup? Er noodle soup, yes, that's what I meant...just wander next to the fire....BWAHAHAHAHAHHA!

StormCooker
Old 02-19-2001, 08:16 AM   #30
Tobbin_OHF

Oh hey, CB, I finally added a bit on to the Chain Story Anyone? thread. I tried to get through some of the BK threads, but GOOD GOD they were long. I'll tackle them sometime soon as time permits.