Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-03-2002, 06:29 PM   #11
uss
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Attalus:
LOL, uss, Galadria says to tell you thanks for the plug.
Your welcome [img]smile.gif[/img] .
hmm, how to do your description ?
Old 07-03-2002, 06:36 PM   #12
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Quote:
Originally posted by uss:
quote:
Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:
uss send me some Estonian beer!
to tell you the truth, Estonian beer is rumored to be of very good quality. A Le Coq and Saku are the main beers here. hmm, if only i could send you some Estonian beer so you could say if you think its good, when compared to Budweiser or whatever beer you drink there in America [/QUOTE]I think you need to send me some so I can rate it! Have dad mail me some!
Old 07-03-2002, 06:47 PM   #13
uss
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by uss:
quote:
uss send me some Estonian beer!
to tell you the truth, Estonian beer is rumored to be of very good quality. A Le Coq and Saku are the main beers here. hmm, if only i could send you some Estonian beer so you could say if you think its good, when compared to Budweiser or whatever beer you drink there in America [/QUOTE]I think you need to send me some so I can rate it! Have dad mail me some![/QUOTE]hehe, the once in a lifetime oppritunity, isnt it ? but nah, id rather drink it myself. too bad there is no way anyone in america would have Estonian beer. Estonian beer contains much alcohol. we have beer with 15% alcohol.
Old 07-03-2002, 06:49 PM   #14
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

WHOOOOOO then I must have some of it! An easy way to do it would be to send a pretty Estonian woman to bring it to me
Old 07-03-2002, 06:50 PM   #15
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

I appreciate the sentiment, uss, but please don't add any more such 'popularity' threads to GD.

It can turn bad if anyone feels left out and with the several thousand members of IW, who knows who might be left out or not like what is posted about them or a friend? Better to be safe than sorry, I'd say. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-03-2002, 06:55 PM   #16
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
I appreciate the sentiment, uss, but please don't add any more such 'popularity' threads to GD.

It can turn bad if anyone feels left out and with the several thousand members of IW, who knows who might be left out or not like what is posted about them or a friend? Better to be safe than sorry, I'd say. [img]smile.gif[/img]
And you better send me some beer too young lady!!!!!! Dont make me have Jim spank you! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 07-03-2002, 07:00 PM   #17
uss
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:

oh, ok.
this is not a popularity thread. im just writing about who *I* know.
and btw, ill keep adding more and more of them. oh, i forgot about Sigmar. he will be my next victim [img]graemlins/evillaughter1.gif[/img]

PS: i can`t do any more smilies on the first post because i hit the max limit.
Old 07-03-2002, 07:11 PM   #18
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

aww pshaw, *blushes* -^_^-

well um if you want to see a really good anime I might recomend "The Venus War" for starters. it was one of the worst of the best anime movies i've seen, if you start with that, it only gets better [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 07-03-2002, 07:17 PM   #19
uss
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
WHOOOOOO then I must have some of it! An easy way to do it would be to send a pretty Estonian woman to bring it to me
hehe, Estonia is also rumored to have many beautiful women.
In Eurovision 2002(yeah, yeah i know you all hate it), there was a small cartoon clip made by Estonians which was like this:
An evil queen(the one from Cinderella) goes to her computer and types:"Computer, computer on the wall, who`s the most beautiful in the world?"
*the computer whirrs and does calculations*
on the screen comes "7395742 women from Estonia"
The evil queen goes mad and fills boxes with red apples. "To Estonia" is written on the boxes. then a white text appears to the screen, saying "Estonia. Too many beautiful women"
Old 07-03-2002, 07:18 PM   #20
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
LoA, i think i posted this once before, you should be able to get Grolsch beer in the US, so if you know where to look for it, ask for "the cannon", it's about 12% alcohol and has a great taste !