Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-04-2001, 05:35 AM   #21
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

take Memnoch's word for it Kaz... you can never leave hahahaha!!!

besides, i won't miss you oh princess of the OUAP hehehehe

but then, please, this is the forum that made explore the world beyond mine, for me the first time will be remembered... okay it may be looking like sex but whatever! juz come back you snuggly girl dragon!
Old 12-04-2001, 05:59 AM   #22
Melusine
Dracolisk

Kaz - I'm sad that you're leaving but most of us need a break from time to time... we all come back usually
I hope your exams will go well and that the stress isn't too hard on you! Take good care of yourself and be safe! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Ich wünsche dir viel Erfolg in der Schule und hoffe dich bald hier wieder zu sehen! Mach's gut! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]
Old 12-04-2001, 06:05 AM   #23
Vampire

Oh no Kaz
We will ALL miss you terribly!!

Please pop in occasionally to say Hi and bless us with your presence little dragoness. Also how is your wound from your wisdom teeth healing?

Maybe I can give some of my spare time to you
I hope to hear from you soon Kazzy! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-04-2001, 04:16 PM   #24
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

*sighs*

Go? Must You? Oh well, I Do Hope You'll Be Back Soon, I Remember After I Took My Big Absence From The Forums, You Were The First To Welcome Me Back. It Was Nice To Know That You Would Jump To Welcome Back A Total Stranger. I always will remember the way that you talked about homework from school and such, which I could relate to. I could see that I wasn't the only person being stressed out by school and such, as quite alot of the members here are older. I will miss you Kaz. I really do hope that you come back soon, and when you do, I'd love to be the first one to welcome you back, as you did for me.

*Hugs*

Do Well On Your Exams Wont You? And remember to pop in and say hello once in a while until you come back for good. I'll miss you,

Farewell, The Great Kazara

Goodbye..
Old 12-04-2001, 08:46 PM   #25
Lioness
Jack Burton

Kaz, I hope you can find the time to stop around more often than you think. I will enjoy seeing you at OUAP and om AIM, but please continue to stop by here. I'll miss you, Kaz. Who's gonna help me keep Konfuzed and Zany in line, huh?
Old 12-04-2001, 08:50 PM   #26
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

oh, i can help contain Konfuzed and Zany in the absence of Miss Kaz here! we all have to throw in our extra bits...