Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-31-2001, 04:37 PM   #21
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:
err... but theres no fun in just destroying language! destroying THINGS and PEOPLE is the real fun! well, unless they fight back... and duels are the funnest kind cuz i get to feign weakness...

*looks up from crossword*

*sigh*

Apparently one of the lesser evils still needs big explosions and overly melodramatic duels to boost his withering ego..... they're actually quite funny at that stage....

*shakes head and resumes his crosword puzzle*

------------------
Old 08-31-2001, 04:42 PM   #22
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

as a matter of fact, i DO need bigger explosions and overly melodramatic duels. but not to 'boost my withering ego' as you put it, but merely to keep me occupied. my ego is plenty boosted, thank you very much jerome!

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, destroyer of the bunny horde, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Old 08-31-2001, 04:45 PM   #23
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
as a matter of fact, i DO need bigger explosions and overly melodramatic duels. but not to 'boost my withering ego' as you put it, but merely to keep me occupied. my ego is plenty boosted, thank you very much jerome!

*peers over newspaper*

Hmm, from reading your previous posts, I am compelled to agree with you, your ego *IS* extremley boosted....

------------------
Old 08-31-2001, 04:47 PM   #24
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Quote:
Originally posted by Jerome:
*peers over newspaper*

Hmm, from reading your previous posts, I am compelled to agree with you, your ego *IS* extremley boosted....

YES! the power of Sephiroth compells you!
Old 08-31-2001, 04:49 PM   #25
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
YES! the power of Sephiroth compells you!
*sigh*

You remind me of me when i first came to the board... except i used caps.

*pats Sephiroth on head and returns once again to his paper.*

------------------
Old 08-31-2001, 04:52 PM   #26
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

caps get annoying, and ppl generally dont listen to ppl that use all caps... just a bit of experience from b.net. and gwhanos apparantly wont accept my duel... im saddened by this fact...
Old 08-31-2001, 04:57 PM   #27
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

*pats Sephiroth on back*

There there little one, you have much to learn about being evil.... he won't acept your challenge? Hmm, well why not hold a valued person/ item to ransom... or if you preffer to move away from clichés then you could always raze his home to the ground so that he undertakes a quest to kill you.

Where there's an evil mind, there's a way.

------------------
Old 08-31-2001, 05:00 PM   #28
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Jerome:
*pats Sephiroth on back*

There there little one, you have much to learn about being evil.... he won't accept your challenge? Hmm, well why not hold a valued person/ item to ransom... or if you prefer to move away from clichés then you could always raze his home to the ground so that he undertakes a quest to kill you.

Where there's an evil mind, there's a way.

Jerome's advise is as good as it gets.
He was the original and only "villian" on our forum for the longest time.
I should know.
I battled against him from the beginning.

------------------

Devoted member of the Ironworks
Third member of the OHF
Member of the Ancients' club
Faith beset in The Rocks
(they show the way, you know...)
Old 08-31-2001, 05:03 PM   #29
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

ahh, thank you Jerome. i never would have thought of that.

*Sephiroth goes to the closet and pulls out a little blue rock*

see this gwhanos? its your BROTHER MEPHISTO! if you dont fight me within the next 6 hours (allowing time zone differences here, if any) i will shatter this pitiful little rock on the Hellforge!

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Old 08-31-2001, 05:07 PM   #30
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
ahh, thank you Jerome. i never would have thought of that.

*Sephiroth goes to the closet and pulls out a little blue rock*

see this gwhanos? its your BROTHER MEPHISTO! if you dont fight me within the next 6 hours (allowing time zone differences here, if any) i will shatter this pitiful little rock on the Hellforge!

Thats the spirit!

*wipes tear from his eye*

They grow up so fast.....

------------------