Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-30-2001, 01:15 AM   #1
hrizonstickup
Dungeon Master

ok the two have nothing to do with each other....i kept Jaheria around just to do her harper quest but it is getting EXTREMLY drawn out...she renouced her harper statis, uh..some chick that started with an "R" approached us, etc.. etc.. i want to drop her but i also want to finish the entire quest, anyone got any idea how much longer it goes on...or is it ongoing? part of her romance......? And Kangaxx, all my characters are level 14 to 18, i can leave for spellhold at anytime but i tried to take on kangaxx first and got creamed...is it possible to take him on or should i wait on it?? thanks for any advice......
Old 09-30-2001, 01:20 AM   #2
deathknight
Drow Warrior

you can definatly do kangaxx at those levels. You just need 1 berserker or protection from undead scroll or spell immunity. also I would say at least 1 person with a +4 or better weapon and mages uses minute meteors. Really one of the easier fights when planned out properly. if not ugg very hard
Old 09-30-2001, 01:25 AM   #3
hrizonstickup
Dungeon Master

thanks much...i just kind of ran into it to see what it was like and was quickly shred...any takers on the Jaheria deal...i think i heard she eventualy gets a harper pin or someting along that line? is that the end of the quest? and if so how long does it take after (forget her name, starts with an "R") leaves saying she will try to tell "Jaheria's side of the story"