Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-03-2001, 01:04 PM   #31
Sir Exxon
Zartan

Hehe, I knew it Sir Byronas! Omegakiller has'nt answered in a long time, so he is the one who chicken out!
Ohh, by the way. Memnoch wants that we just keep to one thread about Keldorns Order. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-03-2001, 01:07 PM   #32
Sir Jorlon
The Magister

As i said earlier(with SecretMaster) it would be making yourself only evil Sir Byronas. To accept his challenge is making your heart evil, and who will lead us if you fall?
Old 11-03-2001, 01:12 PM   #33
Sir Jorlon
The Magister

Hey Byronas, I'm only 12, and age DOESN'T matter Mr. Killer. For your information, we all must respect each other equaly. Oh, Byronas, glad to meet a kid around my age on this forum!
Old 11-03-2001, 01:20 PM   #34
Barb
Symbol of Cyric

quote:
Originally posted by JR Jansen:

Hey, watch it, i'm a wrestling fan. Allthough i must say that i really enjoy womens matches.

Yes, bra and panties matches are good
Old 11-03-2001, 01:20 PM   #35
Sir ReGiN
Gold Dragon

The thing about internet is that AGE DOESN'T MATTER!
Anybody can talk to anyone they want, however they want.
The person who thinks less of someone because of their age, is surely a very immature person.
Old 11-03-2001, 01:23 PM   #36
Barb
Symbol of Cyric

quote:
Originally posted by OmegaKiller:
Insulted by a 13 year old kid???!!!! I think that I will have puke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Come back to me when you are grown

OmegaKiller

Don't be taking the piss out of 13 year olds. Im one as well!

*The final death

*New ruler of the Keldorn Order.

Bryonas

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
--
-
-
-
-
-
-
---
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Dont take it personally

Old 11-03-2001, 01:24 PM   #37
Jan

Hey this is funny. Keep on guys. Wanna hear about the fight. Tell us. Sorry but 13 = a kid (he he).

Says the old man.

Old 11-03-2001, 01:28 PM   #38
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by OmegaKiller:
Insulted by a 13 year old kid???!!!! I think that I will have puke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come back to me when you are grown

OmegaKiller

*The final death

*New ruler of the Keldorn Order.

Bryonas

-
-

Dont take it personally

Omegakiller, if you don't want people to take what you say personally, then don't personally insult them. That's like me saying to you "I think you're an idiot...don't take it personally."

Everyone at Ironworks is treated fairly, regardless of age. The way you are treated here is dependent on how you treat your fellow members. Please respect them.

Keep it friendly please, refrain from personal insults and innuendos, and keep these posts in the General Discussion forum, which is where this is going.

Moved here.