Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-01-2001, 11:39 PM   #1
Dturner
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I have seen this topic hinted at elsewhere on the boards, but no solution. The problem is that Aerie was taken and turned by Bodhi and she was killed in the battle with bodhi (by Minsc of all people). I have her body, but no ressurrection scrolls and that option doesn't come up at temples. Personally, I found her a very useful character (especially after using the editor to boost the INT and WIS scores a little) and it really torqued me off that she died and I can't get her back.

Old 10-02-2001, 12:39 AM   #2
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

If you used the Editor I assume you mean the Shadow Keeper
then use it to give your priest some resurrection spells
or better yet get the rod of resurrection you can buy it from
ribald at the Adventurer's Mart.If you have the cheats activated
press control & space at the same time and put in exactly as below
CULAConsole:CreatItem("rods03",10)
any NPC can use this rod to reserrect any NPC.
Even your main character can use it no mater
what he is( fighter,thief,ect...) to reserrect anyone.
Important do not leave area that Aerie died in or she will be lost forever!!!

P.S. remember after she is reserrected you may have to talk to her to get her to rejoin your group Good luck let me know if it works
yellek@visuallink.com

------------------
The Blade Makes The Man
The Man Made The Blade
Death To All That Stand
In Their Way! BEWARE ALL!
Old 10-02-2001, 12:41 AM   #3
chinese noodle
Manshoon

resurrect her, shes cute!
Old 10-02-2001, 12:47 AM   #4
peipei_lin
The Magister

SPOILER AHEAD
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
Take the body of Aerie, and the Black heart of Bohdi as well. Take them to Temple Ruins and into the Amaunator Temple. Remember a statue holding the last sun gem?? Walk over the trap on the floors, and into the room. Place both Aerie's body and heart into the statue's hand and see what happens. [or so I read]

Tell me if it doesn't work. My walkthrough also said if you are running a romance with her, you couple will be more loving and caring after this, but I don't know yet, because I haven't got so far.

------------------
Great Paladin ~ Lucas
Old 10-02-2001, 12:47 AM   #5
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

if Bodhi converted her to a vampire, a simple resurrection wont cure her. SPOILER!!!

you have to take her body and Bodhi's heart to the Umar Hills temple and put both the heart and the body into the statue's waiting hands. the statue is past the room with all the letters on the floor that is holding its hands out...

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings now? Ha, ha, ha... Stop acting as if you're sad. And there's no need to act as if you're angry either. Because, Cloud, you are... a puppet.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Follower of the mighty Fallen Paladin himself.
Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Head of the IronWorks Intelligence Division
Official Soup Server of Cloudy's Cafe

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart
Old 10-02-2001, 12:48 AM   #6
peipei_lin
The Magister

SPOILER AHEAD
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
Take the body of Aerie, and the Black heart of Bohdi as well. Take them to Temple Ruins and into the Amaunator Temple. Remember a statue holding the last sun gem?? Walk over the trap on the floors, and into the room. Place both Aerie's body and heart into the statue's hand and see what happens. [or so I read]

Tell me if it doesn't work. My walkthrough also said if you are running a romance with her, you couple will be more loving and caring after this, but I don't know yet, because I haven't got so far.

------------------
Great Paladin ~ Lucas
Old 10-02-2001, 03:02 AM   #7
Dturner
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Taking her to the Umar Hills temple with Bodhi's black heart did work and she came back. You had some strange dialog choices including one that was right hostile, odd since I didn't think you'd go through all that trouble for someone you don't like. I don't know how this affects the romance since I only played it through to getting her back. Taking her to the temple had occurred to me, but I was thinking along that lines of the final altar where you killed the Shadowlord, so your tip saved me a some frustration.

Thanks a lot.