Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-06-2004, 05:23 AM   #1
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

Hark mentioned in another thread about Sazerac not being around, and I was wondering if anyone knew where he went off to. Not only him, but come to think of it, I haven't seen Charlie or antryg around either.
Old 09-06-2004, 05:38 AM   #2
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Aha, that's the name! I was trying to remember which mod I havent seen: Sazerac. What did happen to him?
Old 09-06-2004, 05:40 AM   #3
RoSs_bg2_rox
Zartan

He just stopped coming on. I talked to him about it on TheOasisforums, where he occasionally visits. He isn't actually a mod any more if you notice, he asked to have his mod status removed.
Old 09-06-2004, 05:42 AM   #4
RoSs_bg2_rox
Zartan

Antryg is still about on Oasis, so he probably comes around here, maybe he just doesn't post much. As to Charlie I dont know, but Im sure he visits sometimes. Not all visitors post.
Old 09-06-2004, 05:02 PM   #5
Dron_Cah
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Defend Your Castle Champion Frogger Champion Monkey Diving Champion Summer Games Champion Donkey Kong Champion
Moon Lander Champion Space Invaders Champion
Now that you mention it, I haven't seen Someguy around, either. Very uncool, as I've had to do the sweeping in Cloudy's! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 09-06-2004, 05:17 PM   #6
Har'oloth
Manshoon

I havent posted for 2 years only read some topics and discussed them with dreamer128 or velk
so it's not unusual not to post