Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 06-14-2004, 06:57 AM   #51
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
You better stay out of footy topics Vaskez, because God is pretty often abused in the world of football. How about the nickname for Brazil, the Divine Canaries ? Or Ajax "Sons of the Gods" ? Does that piss you off as well ?

That's just a few examples, there's more where that came from. If you make an issue of such things, you'll be feeling like Don Quichotte in no time.

It's just an expression.
Old 06-14-2004, 07:04 AM   #52
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Quote:
Originally posted by wellard:
They are not showing any of the matches down here in OZ on TV I could not find any radio stations with the game. oh well [img]graemlins/noevil.gif[/img]
You should get yourself FOXTEL dude - they play each game 3 times per day so there is always some optimal time to catch up with the action.
Old 06-14-2004, 08:07 AM   #53
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Has anyone seen Donut - I do hope they are keeping all sharp instruments away from him . I hope he is just out drowning his Emil Heskey's - I mean sorrows [img]smile.gif[/img] .
Old 06-14-2004, 08:10 AM   #54
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Vaskez:
quote:
Originally posted by Kakero:
Holland for final? hmm..you must ask a lot from Ruud then ehh ? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

LOL at Vaskex, Shall I say Zidane is god , Zidane is god, Zidane is god, Zidane is god , Zidane is god , Zidane is god. Well, His status last until the next match anyway. So try not to eat to much chili, it'll burn your mouth. which make you look like more of a fool.
Hmmm I look like a fool? You're the fool if you can't even understand what I'm saying. In fact you're so immature and naive about the world that I actually feel sorry for you this time. Though most of the time I just laugh at the stupidity of your posts [img]tongue.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]Oh really Vaskez, it's seems that you don't even know what I'm saying.I'm talking about what the chinese call as " An Yu ". do you know what chilie does? do you? do you know that when people like to eat chilie, the words that come out from the mouth is very very hot. like the chinese saying " yi zhen jian xue ". do you know what that means vaskez? use that peice of rock inside your head. you may be amaze what it can do. oh that's right, you have a very very hard time of understanding other people. which you just simply call as fools. yes, vaskez, I notice you love to call other people fools. why is it vaskez, is it because you have some kind of a arrogant attitude and a very very sharp tongue too I might say.

anyway enough of this, I don't want to lower my dignity of talking to an idiot like you. it make me feel like I'm kissing a cold toilet sit. yuck!! I'm out.
Old 06-14-2004, 08:16 AM   #55
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Don't get this thread closed guys. Talk about football, or stay out. It's real simple.
Old 06-14-2004, 08:25 AM   #56
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

Yes using my head will suddenly teach me chinese, I'm sure. Maybe I should start spitting Hungarian sayings at you and tell you to use your head to figure out what they mean? And yeah I know I'm an idiot, but I'm ok with that, sorry you have to sacrifice your dignity to talk to an idiot like me. You can always ignore my stupid ramblings. And yeah of course I'm arrogant, like I have so much to be arrogant about

I also know that I'm an argumentative bastard and I like to call people fools, because you know what? I know I'm a fool, so think other people should realise when they're being one too, and I'm not saying it because I think I'm better or something.

All I was saying in my own arrogant, foolish and no-brain way was to have a little respect for other people's religions. Maybe God to some people means more than just some bald guy who can kick a ball around.

Now lets get back to talking about football without getting mixed up between some guy called Zidane and an omnipotent being.

[ 06-14-2004, 08:26 AM: Message edited by: Vaskez ]
Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray
Old 06-14-2004, 09:42 AM   #57
uss
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Maybe God to some people means more than just some bald guy who can kick a ball around.
LOL, point taken.

Anyway, next game is Denmark vs. Italy. Since I normally have a habit to side with the less popular/professional team, I say Go Denmark!
Old 06-14-2004, 09:45 AM   #58
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

LOL Denmark is less professional?? I love it [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Ah yes! yes! yes! I got rid of my stupid gay mutated cat avatar!

[ 06-14-2004, 09:46 AM: Message edited by: Vaskez ]
Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray
Old 06-14-2004, 09:47 AM   #59
uss
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
LOL Denmark is less professional?? I love it [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Hey, isn't it? I'm certainly not saying they're unprofessional, just that they're not as good as the Italian team.

Quote:
Ah yes! yes! yes! I got rid of my stupid gay mutated cat avatar!
Good for you! I've still got my weird female IW days ahead of me so [img]graemlins/awcrap.gif[/img]

[ 06-14-2004, 09:52 AM: Message edited by: uss ]
Old 06-14-2004, 10:21 AM   #60
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

LOL funny thing is...

Beckham was real solid lalala: Yeah he's in Real.

Zidane is lalala: Yeah he's in Real.

Man football is indeed a weird game... and Real Madrid bores me (but I like their jersey )

Well that's why it's Euro!!! Anyway I am still rooting for the Dutch... no matter what you say Johnny I just fell in love with them.... err no but you get what I mean. [img]smile.gif[/img]