Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-01-2001, 06:56 PM   #1
SecretMaster
Apophis

K, I've thought of a clan. U can join or not, this is a sample to see how everything will function. If i get 10 or more guys, this clan will live on, if not, someone better convince me to keep it. Here r the questions. Reply answers to me at AckMan_24@hotmail.com.

Question 1: You have just obtained a 10000gp reward for defeating an evil priest of Cyric. What do you do with the money.
1.Give it to the temple of Ilmater.
2.Keep it.
3.Give it to the temple of Talos.

Question 2: You are traveling the country side when you see a farmer trying to save his farm from bandits. What do you do?
1.Go and defend the farmer until the bandits leave or die.
2.Walk away, minding your own business.

Question 3: A man walks up to you, saying he can grant you one wish. What do u wish for?(Tell me)

Question 4: You know of a place where illegal merchandise is sold(black Market). What do you do about it?
1. Notify the city guards.
2. Let them continue their work.
3. Tell them to give you a discount on their items, or you tell the guard of the place.

Thats it. give me ur input/output here, and the answers(if u feel like it) at my e-mail, which is AckMan_24@hotmail.com. Have fun, this is just a sample.

------------------
Tis your lives to waste
-Drizzt do Urden
Old 11-01-2001, 07:04 PM   #2
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

1. Ide probably give it to the Temple of Helm
2. Ide take care of the Farmer and wax the bandits if need be
3. Baldurs gate 3 to come out soon (or world peace) whichever came to mind first
4. Probably buy some goods of of them. then Ide turn them in(to be honest)

------------------
"They come in the dark. Always in the dark. Gods how I fear the dark..." -Eldgrige Ebonall

"The only good mage is a dead mage, or at least one that can't cast spells" Sven Stonebreaker

"Warriors and wizards, what else is next" KeNciL KiLkaDiN
Old 11-01-2001, 07:17 PM   #3
Archon Devangilous
The Magister

1. keep it for myselfand spend at taverns and shops in all the towns down the sword coast .... im spreading the wealth
2. Help the farmer and see if the bandits have anything decent which i could posses
3. That the person sitting at the computer can be drawn into the world of the forgotten realms
4. Let them continue i play as a thief.... chances are ill be selling goods to them and some are probably even my family!!

------------------
Nor shadow or myst
the jester is a myth
he is absolute
beware the jester
Old 11-01-2001, 07:36 PM   #4
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

guess i didnt make the cut. so i get the good bye wave

------------------
"They come in the dark. Always in the dark. Gods how I fear the dark..." -Eldgrige Ebonall

"The only good mage is a dead mage, or at least one that can't cast spells" Sven Stonebreaker

Old 11-01-2001, 07:38 PM   #5
SecretMaster
Apophis

K, thanks. Based on this info, i'll have a general idea on wut kinda clan to make. So keep em comin, cuz i'm forgetting bout making this a clan. Once i get enough info, i'll try to make a clan based on wut u want, so also tell me wut clan u guys want too.

------------------
Tis your lives to waste
-Drizzt do Urden
Old 11-01-2001, 07:39 PM   #6
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

and ide just give some of it to helm about 20% the rest i would use toward helping me get better equipment to combat evil

------------------