Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-10-2001, 01:13 PM   #1
April Ryan
Dungeon Master

she really cracks me up with her little voice.. really make my day.. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

btw, kinda sad to recruit her only to see her being a level 6 Ranger?!!! i was like DUH!!! by the time anyone reaches umpani, the party would probably be ard level 10 at least...
April Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2001, 01:20 PM   #2
Werdna
Dungeon Master

Not if you import a save from Wiz 7 that has the Umpani ending on it. With that save, your party starts out at the Umpani fortress on Dominus. She's actually a level ahead of you, then! I think her voice is absolutely annoying, though.
Old 12-10-2001, 01:25 PM   #3
April Ryan
Dungeon Master

oh.. i see.. hmmm.. if u start at umpani, how does the story unfold then? i started from afresh.. and this is my first wizardry..

and that's pretty mean thing to say abt sparkle...
April Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2001, 02:00 PM   #4
Werdna
Dungeon Master

Well, I won't spoil it for you, but it's a bit different, mostly because of how and where you start.
If you go here: http://www.tk421.net/wizardry/wizardry.shtml
you can download a save file from Wiz 7 that has the umpani ending on it. Just put it in your Wizardry 8/saves/import directory, go into the "new party" screen, and click on the 7/8 button. Then start the game with the imported party.
This isn't MY party, BTW. I have an Umpani and a T'rang ending saved from Wiz 7 somewhere, but I can't find them! That disk is probably long gone, and I don't have the time or patience to replay Wiz 7 from scratch! [img]smile.gif[/img] Some nice person put their save file here, so kudos to them. There's another ending besides the T'rang and the Umpani to Wiz 7, but I can't remember what it is.
Have fun!