Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-26-2001, 09:17 AM   #1
Ziggy
Dungeon Master

I have seen many a posts that say how to kill erthmedor and oakmir and so on but is it possible to kill that angle girl and just take the sword from her?

------------------
Ziggy
Ziggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2001, 11:37 AM   #2
adam warlock
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

hmmm.. what's next? how to kill the statue?
adam warlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2001, 10:04 PM   #3
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by adam warlock:
hmmm.. what's next? how to kill the statue?
Adam:

Ziggy: Nope. She just heals herself up again. Wait until you defeat Cet, and then you MAY get the sword...of course, that depends on your actions, and based upon your current track record...

-Sazerac

Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2001, 12:45 AM   #4
Pangur Ban

Hey, Sazerac ...

Your last post has my interest. I just finished the game and tried out the various options, including the one where I wouldn't give up the Mavin - I got to keep it. What "actions" and "track record" do you mean?

So if I had been naughty ( i.e, bumped off Oakenmir and Erathsmedor or something else? ) they would have taken the sword away anyway?

Pangur Ban
Pangur Ban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2001, 04:27 PM   #5
Mizilus
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I killed The dragon, oakenmir, Taron (samurai guy) and the stout king and still traded the Mavin for the Angels sword. I never noticed any alignment shift (too bad)or any penalties whatsoever. Alignment changes and the penalties/benifits thereof would have been a nice inclusion for this game.
Mizilus, Drow Master Assassin
Mizilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2001, 03:44 AM   #6
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Pangur Ban:
Hey, Sazerac ...

Your last post has my interest. I just finished the game and tried out the various options, including the one where I wouldn't give up the Mavin - I got to keep it. What "actions" and "track record" do you mean?

So if I had been naughty ( i.e, bumped off Oakenmir and Erathsmedor or something else? ) they would have taken the sword away anyway?

Pangur Ban
Nah, Pangur Ban...it depends on whether you fight Cet or side with him and fight Anephas. Since Ziggy is obviously playing "evil" it would make sense for him to side with Cet and get the "Cet head"...only thing is, after you kill Anephas, you get to keep the Mavin, but you don't get Kerah's sword.

No biggy though, since there are many other swords that are a lot more powerful for the next playthrough.

-Sazerac

Old 08-29-2001, 04:38 PM   #7
Ziggy
Dungeon Master

I am not playing evil for sure. Its just since you can kill oakinmir and Erthmedor then i thought maybe i could kill Kerah. But anyways whats anephas's head? I have never heared of it since most people side with "good". I am pretty sure it would be a helmet. Whats itr do?

------------------
Ziggy
Old 08-30-2001, 08:16 PM   #8
Ziggy
Dungeon Master

Bumoin post to the top! FIND ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
Ziggy
Old 09-06-2001, 09:09 PM   #9
Ziggy
Dungeon Master

FIND ME!

------------------
DONT MAKE ME THINK!!!

The Zigster
Old 09-06-2001, 09:40 PM   #10
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Ziggy:
I am not playing evil for sure. Its just since you can kill oakinmir and Erthmedor then i thought maybe i could kill Kerah. But anyways whats anephas's head? I have never heared of it since most people side with "good". I am pretty sure it would be a helmet. Whats itr do?

Did you ever get the "Cet Head", Ziggy? If you side with Cet at the end rather than fight him, your lead character gets Cet's head instead of his own. It's really rather hilarious.

-Sazerac