Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-01-2001, 05:07 PM   #1
SecretMaster
Apophis

I've been thinkin a good long time bout this. I was thinking of making a paladin clan until Byronas's Order came up. Now, there will be NO website, but i would keep u contacted on the latest info. Hmmm, i need ideas of GOOD ALIGNED CLANS, and ur input.

------------------
Tis your lives to waste
-Drizzt do Urden
Old 11-01-2001, 05:09 PM   #2
Montravant
Manshoon

Quote:
Originally posted by SecretMaster:
I've been thinkin a good long time bout this. I was thinking of making a paladin clan until Byronas's Order came up. Now, there will be NO website, but i would keep u contacted on the latest info. Hmmm, i need ideas of GOOD ALIGNED CLANS, and ur input.

Y not an Evil Clan, There a lot of Good Align clans out there already. Anyways how about a Sorcerer clan .

[This message has been edited by Montravant (edited 11-01-2001).]
Old 11-01-2001, 05:14 PM   #3
SecretMaster
Apophis

Y, because i joined the Order already. Yes i like to play an evil game every now and then, but I don't love them. And i saw omega blabbin about destroying gods, and i intend to stop evilness on this forum. I also have played BG, BGII and TOB with a paladin, my first character and they maintain order!

------------------
Tis your lives to waste
-Drizzt do Urden
Old 11-01-2001, 05:21 PM   #4
Montravant
Manshoon

Quote:
Originally posted by SecretMaster:
Y, because i joined the Order already. Yes i like to play an evil game every now and then, but I don't love them. And i saw omega blabbin about destroying gods, and i intend to stop evilness on this forum. I also have played BG, BGII and TOB with a paladin, my first character and they maintain order!

OOOHHHH I didnt know sorry.
Old 11-01-2001, 05:35 PM   #5
SecretMaster
Apophis

No harm done

------------------
Tis your lives to waste
-Drizzt do Urden