Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-25-2005, 08:25 PM   #111
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Well I guess we are even now then re the sigs LOL! (i.e., your poster, which you need to frame and mount sometime during your life LOL). [img]smile.gif[/img]
Yah, I know! I know! I will, still working on the furniture for the study, though.

Ross, hope it's better tomorrow. Ugh....website fails and your gf is mad? You need a break! Have a few cookies!
Old 02-25-2005, 08:28 PM   #112
Violet
Manshoon

Quote:
Violet, hmmmm, perhaps if you took a boombox with some regea (I know I spelled that totally wrong, no dictionary about, my apologies!) music playing, it seems to soothe the dreadlock beasts. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
No, I have to accept the fact that dreadlocks seriously give me the creeps. When she had Gwen between the two of us it was bearable, esp since they did most of the talking and I'd really hate to offend her and leave her wondering by what would be my obvious grossed-out-ness in her personal company. Best to just call Gwen and go shopping. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Ross, ARGH! What a rough day! I hope it gets better!

[ 02-25-2005, 08:30 PM: Message edited by: Violet ]
[img]\"http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v289/VioletMcKeever/AniV.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br />A Man With Poetry On His Lips Also Has Wings On His Heart<br />The Harder You Run From Your Dreams, The Harder They Run After You<br />I Am Not A Human Having Spiritual Experiences, I Am A Spirit Having Human Experiences<br />Smart As A Whip; Heart Of Gold; Tough As Nails; Lost In The Woods
Violet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2005, 08:42 PM   #113
RoSs_bg2_rox
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
quote:
Well I guess we are even now then re the sigs LOL! (i.e., your poster, which you need to frame and mount sometime during your life LOL). [img]smile.gif[/img]
Yah, I know! I know! I will, still working on the furniture for the study, though.

Ross, hope it's better tomorrow. Ugh....website fails and your gf is mad? You need a break! Have a few cookies!
[/QUOTE]Thanks Cloudy. Hope I have something fun to do tommorrow. I've got work, that's about it. Might go to a mates for a gaming night, we'l see.

You wouldn't happen to have any double chocolate chip muffins lying around the place by any chance would you?
Old 02-25-2005, 09:43 PM   #114
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Oh Ross, sounds like you are having a bad night Hope you can get some rest and relaxation soon.

Violet - So she's white with dreadlocks? How does it look exactly LOL? I'd think you'd see a lot of scalp.. Oh and don't feel bad, my husband has a friend who for the past 6 years has sported a goatee of sorts. I say sorts cause it's this scrappy thing that is now at least 4 inches long, but not wide at all, just like, this thin curlyish thing. We went out to lunch with him this past weekend and he got a burger and mayo and ketchup, bread crumbs, all kept getting stuck in his beardthing every bite he took, he kept wiping it with a napkin but dang that's just not sanitary, you know remnants of that food is still in that hair LOL, ewww. He said before we ate "my daughter (cutest little sweetie btw) always tells me when I get food in my beard, so yall got to do the same now." I didn't. I sat and internally laughed at every blob ROTFL [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

I mean just ONE good snip of the scissors could take it out. Soo want to when I'm around him LOL. He likes it though apparently, says it keeps people from bothering him cause they are afraid of him LOL. Go figure LOL.

Reality Show Recaps
Ladyzekke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2005, 01:10 AM   #115
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Quote:
Originally posted by Attalus:
Afternoon, all. I have just gotten a new module for NWN, "Kiss of Fate." It's great, thus far. It has the only hot female henchwoman that I have ever discovered that I want to throttle.
I dl'd that a couple of weeks back - I wanted to throttle the henchwoman too... I should really complete that.
Calaethis Dragonsbane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2005, 02:37 PM   #116
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Quote:
Originally posted by wellard:
Sounds good Attalus. I really must get the NWN expansion packs. They only come with the original game though which I already have and I hate doubleing up. One day I will visit the Ziroc under mountin mod too ... when I get a broadband conection. Do you play the ziroc mod Attalus?
Used to, but it got where it wouldn't let me sign in. Wellard, get the Platinum edition, it has both expansions, or you can buy them both from Amazon for cheap.
Old 02-26-2005, 02:40 PM   #117
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Quote:
Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
quote:
Originally posted by Attalus:
Afternoon, all. I have just gotten a new module for NWN, "Kiss of Fate." It's great, thus far. It has the only hot female henchwoman that I have ever discovered that I want to throttle.
I dl'd that a couple of weeks back - I wanted to throttle the henchwoman too... I should really complete that. [/QUOTE]LOL, I'm glad you agree with me, CD. That's the ONLY mod I have ever played that I chose the rude reply to everything. Now I have Aribeth for my henchie, and all is better.
Old 02-26-2005, 04:59 PM   #118
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Hello all! 'Tis a nice day outside today... almost 10C... a heatwave!
Sir Goulum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2005, 12:51 AM   #119
Dron_Cah
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Defend Your Castle Champion Frogger Champion Monkey Diving Champion Summer Games Champion Donkey Kong Champion
Moon Lander Champion Space Invaders Champion
Evening all... What, don't look at me!! [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Sorry, LZ, for some reason I just couldn't resist myself, this time.
In other news, I'm exhausted! Doing that whole "be a better person" thing. Also, just found out I failed two tests, for sure, and prolly a third, as well. Wonderful! Been a long day, despite a pleasant afternoon with family. Anyways, I'm pretty tired and all, and sleep sounds like a good idea. Night everyone, take care.
Dron_Cah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2005, 05:35 AM   #120
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

Hello all.

Oh boy, the other it was kinda cold. Now it's a bit too hot. I feel like inside an oven. There is definitely something wrong with the weather nowadays. If this continue I may get sick!
Kakero is offline   Reply With Quote