Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-13-2002, 01:39 AM   #21
Scholarcs
Red Dragon

That was awesome Donut!
<br />\"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five\" - Groucho Marx<br />Member of the ORT Clan. <br />\"Some birds are not meant to be caged because their feathers are too bright\"<br />Ma bouche sera la bouche des malheurs qui n\'ont point de bouche, ma voix, la liberté de celles qui s\'affaissent au cachot du désespoir. - Aimé Césaire<br />La plus perdue de toutes les journées est celle où l\'on n\'a pas ri. - Sébastien Roch Nicolas
Old 02-13-2002, 01:44 AM   #22
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
quote:
Originally posted by Gabriel:

I started the Poetry threads not Bahamut!! but do I get remebered for it no of course not, it always Bahamunt. Don't why I even bother some times I really don't I mean you try and add a little culture and they ingore you out right they do, sigh youth to day and all that.

LOL, sorry, all I rember is Bahamut starting one and it went to about 7 pages then he started another one that didnt go as far.

I apologize.
Old 02-13-2002, 02:30 AM   #23
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Mouse:
Priceless - you are a testament to the inspirational powers of alcohol - sheer genius!!!

That English cider has the effect of inducing moments of sheer brilliance.

Well done, double-donut-seven. I notice you left out some *cough cough* much-appreciated undercover activities of yours from your history...let's just say that they'll stay between you and me...

Old 02-13-2002, 02:33 AM   #24
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Donut:

And so the legendary posts were created

‘Nine for Mortal Members’:

If you are a self-confessed spammer put your name here (Memnoch)

Did I start this? Really?? I must've been on some cider. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Old 02-13-2002, 03:02 AM   #25
slackerboy
Gold Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:

Did I start this? Really?? I must've been on some cider. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

yep
http://www.ironworksforum.com/ubb/cg...&f=10&t=000003
Old 02-13-2002, 03:24 AM   #26
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

And thus came to pass, when the Lightning conjuring queen asked for the the most priceless thing in the universe. Bring me the prophets Cider to me, on a silvertray!

Greta post Donut! Hehe!

Don´t eat the yellow snow
Old 02-13-2002, 04:06 AM   #27
slackerboy
Gold Dragon

do you remember when cloudy's rank changed to "spam master"
that was classic
Old 02-13-2002, 04:49 AM   #28
Donut
Jack Burton

quote:
Originally posted by Larry_OHF:
Entertaining, except for the fact that you got member names in the wrong places. Rikard, Etrai and I are in the "first 100" list. In fact, Etrai is probably in the first 50 list, closely followed by Rikard.

That's what happens when you reregister under a new name! You three added the 'OHF' to your names. Anyway this is the Gospel of St Donut which was written years after the event having been retold over and over again. There are meant to be some mistakes. [img]smile.gif[/img]
[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show
Old 02-13-2002, 05:00 AM   #29
Donut
Jack Burton

quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:

And how could you leave out your debut as a girl?! [img]graemlins/laugh3.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

CloudTapper

Amazing, I just found that post, it's on the second page of Memnoch's Spam thread. If I remember rightly I eventually told you that I was a 13 year old boy and that's when you threatened to tap dance naked in a fountain in trieste!
[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show
Old 02-13-2002, 06:43 AM   #30
Donut
Jack Burton

quote:
Originally posted by Staralfur:

If you want the whole hog there are 181 pages of posts, starting from about this time last year( its probably not them all though). Here is the first page, I'd get started now if I were you. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Nice post Donut. Oh the memories of that rugby thread. I might just have to hang around 11 years for the next Lions tour to Oz, next time hopefully Davros and Memnoch will have to eat their words.

[ 02-12-2002: Message edited by: Staralfur ]

This thread is on the first page.

Take a look at Melusine's first two replies. Does her style remind you of anyone? ~huge grynz~.

(Thanks to slackerboy for digging this out.)