Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-26-2004, 01:45 PM   #1
dragon2005
The Magister

i believe i was at no' 9

9. my characteRS ARE NOW A BART(?) A barbarian A WARLOCK A MONK A WARRIOR (WITH A samurai QUEST) AND A ROUGH (WITH A NINJA QUEST).
MY BARB' WARL' BARD AND MONK DON'T GET CHARACTER POINTS AND CAN'T UPGRAED THER STATS AND ARE barely advancing in ther special SKILLS LIKE MAGIK OR FIGHTING.

10.WHAT SHOULD I DO AFTER I GET THE maskQ OF EVIL IN THE SIRPENT TEMPAL.

11. I CAN'T learn WITH MY WARLOCK BART AND MONK SPELLS I WANT, instead I HAVE TO LEARN SOME BAD SPELLS THAT I DON'T EVEN WANT.

12. I NEED SOMEONE TO explain exactly HOW I TRAIN IN THE GUILDS, WHEN I END MY TRAINING AND WHEN IT influence MY SKILL, WHEN CAN I continue THE TRAINING et cetera.

13.WHAT happenS WHEN I USE ON SOMEONE THE SPELL "BLOOD TO GOLD" AND WHER CAN I FIND OUT WHAT EXACTLY DO THE SPELLS DO.

14. HOW ARE THE NEXT SKILLS HELP ME: GOLD DIGGER,PROW...(THE BARBARIAN SKILL), LEADERSHIP, ATLETICS , SORSARY , spirituality, strength AND atherS THAT I CANT remember NOW.

Thank you!
ELIA OR DRAGON2005.
dragon2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2004, 01:48 PM   #2
dragon2005
The Magister

I rememberD AN ATHER THING HOW COME THE AMAZONI IN ISHAD NH'A ARE SO POWERFULL?
dragon2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2004, 02:00 PM   #3
bsftcs
Red Dragon

9. If your characters do not learn anything they are probably dead. They can be resurrected. Check their icons on the right side of your screen. If they are represented with skull and crossbones or a pile of ashes they are dead. When dead they will not learn anything. You upgrade their skills by pressing "level up" in the character's inventory.

10. You need the mask in Shurugeon Castle. Just pass through Ishad N'ha and you will get to a completely new area with 4 dungeons.

11. What spells you can learn are dependent upon level and school. Check your skills. You need level 7 fiend magic to learn level 7 spells in that category. Check your manual for what spells belong to what magic realm and what level they are.

12. You can start another training once your character has gained a new level. What traits and skills can be purchased are dependent upon race, role, and guild level. There is a list in the Best Tips thread on what can be purchased where and by whom.

13. Blood to Gold: Your character loses 10 hitpoints permanently but gains 50 gold. Check your manual. If you do not have a leaflet version it is on your CD.

14. Please clarify - I cannot fathom what you mean. Sorry.

The mantraps are tough in order to pose a real challenge at that stage. [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 07-26-2004, 02:09 PM: Message edited by: bsftcs ]
Old 07-26-2004, 03:05 PM   #4
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Suggestions and answers below, Dragon2005. And on a side note, try to avoid posting in all caps or mixed letters. It becomes harder to read I've "translated" this post.

Quote:
Originally posted by dragon2005:
i believe i was at no' 9

9. My characters are now a bart(?) A barbarian a warlock a monk a warrior (with a samurai quest) and a rough (with a ninja quest).
My barb' warl' bard and monk don't get character points and can't upgraed ther stats and are barely advancing in ther special skills like magik or fighting.

Sounds like you're dealing with the low number of points after changing classes. Until they exceed their previous class level, you get just one skill point and at most, one ability point. After they exceed that level, the skill points will go back to "normal". Training at the guilds after each level up is very, very helpful

10.what should i do after i get the maskq of evil in the sirpent tempal.

As bsftcs mentioned, you'll need it in a later castle...

11. I can't learn with my warlock bart and monk spells i want, instead i have to learn some bad spells that i don't even want.

You learn spells at up to your class level or spell school level, whichever is lower. If it's not in a native spell school, then you take a 50% hit to that number. For example, vine is the only native spell school to a ranger. If your wizard is now a level-7 ranger with level 7 in Sun, Stone, and Vinecraft, he or she could learn up to 7th level vine spells, but only 3rd-level Sun and Stone spells.

12. I need someone to explain exactly how i train in the guilds, when i end my training and when it influence my skill, when can i continue the training et cetera.

This one stumped me when I first encountered it. Even though your character is now "in training", once you've paid your money for training, the training is immediately effective. For example, if you train in Strength, your strength automatically goes up. Once you raise another level, you can train again. You can train once in each guild at each level. I recommend putting skill points into things that you can't train in, like Gallantry, prowess, and sorcery.

13.what happens when i use on someone the spell "blood to gold" and wher can i find out what exactly do the spells do.

To find out what all the spells do, check out the manual on your CD or look to Willow's excellent spell table. There's a link to it in the Best Tips thread, I think. I've never been particularly fond of blood to gold; you take damage and get some gold. If it were a large amount of gold, that would be one thing, but 50GP? That won't even buy you a decaffeinated Mana Max potion... [img]smile.gif[/img]

14. How are the next skills help me: gold digger,prow...(the barbarian skill), leadership, atletics , sorsary , spirituality, strength and athers that i cant remember now.

Again, all these are covered in the manual. As for the ones you can't remember, they help in strange and mysterious ways In brief...

Gold digger - better treasure in chests
Prowess -- more damage
Leadership -- get attacked more often
Athletics -- better climbing, falling, and endurance
Sorcery -- longer and more powerful spells
Spirituality -- affects spell points and mana recovery, IIRC
Strength -- carry more, inflict more damage

thank you!

You're welcome [img]smile.gif[/img]

Elia or dragon2005.
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2004, 04:07 PM   #5
bsftcs
Red Dragon

Ah, yes, that is probably the meaning of "character points". I thought that was to be translated to experience points...