Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 12-20-2004, 08:51 PM   #41
Absynthe

Wellard, that is an absolutely fantastic present! It is exactly the kind of thing I would love to do, and in fact I just may in the next couple of years.
Thank you for the very thoughtful gift.
Have a wonderful christmas, and thank you very much.

Old 12-20-2004, 09:34 PM   #42
Aerich
Lord Ao

Merry Christmas Dron_Cah!

Your Secret Santa gift is a stylin' one-of-a-kind Rolex watch.

This watch is a stylish piece of jewelry that goes well with every conceivable clothing ensemble. It cannot be broken, it cannot be stolen, it will not stop, and you will never lose it.

It has the special power of providing its wearer with as much time as he needs to do the important things in life. You will never run out of time to do your homework, you will never feel grumpy or out-of-sorts from lack of sleep, you will never feel rushed when you're with that special someone, and you will never be late unless you wish to be.

Merry Christmas. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-20-2004, 09:43 PM   #43
Aerich
Lord Ao

[img]graemlins/jawdrop.gif[/img] Thanks for the prezzie, Melusine.

It's what I've always wanted - my very own perfect personal library.
Old 12-21-2004, 01:56 AM   #44
Lauren
Baaz Draconian

Merry Christmas Bozos of Bones!!

Here are you christmas gifts [img]smile.gif[/img]

*drum rolls*
Here is your very own WATER DRAGON:

To keep your pet safe from depletion or extinction please keep it in a lake, stream or home made fresh water pool.

And because you have been such a great person on Ironworks this year I have also given you your very own CHINESE GARDEN to keep your pet water dragon in, safe from harm and depletion:

I hope you enjoy your gifts Bozos Of Bones, for I enjoy owning the space station and being able to see the earth from space [img]smile.gif[/img]
Merry Christmas [img]smile.gif[/img]
"So many thoughts running through my head, I know what you feel, I know what you dread; When a room's filled with laughter, when a room's filled with lies, you're the only one I know that's in disguise..."
Old 12-21-2004, 09:06 AM   #45
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Great thread! The sheer creativity and variety of 'gifts' is amazing! Lots of thought went into them, even Johhny's beer is fancy.. LOL!

And Aelia...the lump of coal was priceless! Laughed for several minutes when I saw it. Wonderful thread, I hope it becomes a tradition!
Old 12-21-2004, 01:37 PM   #46
Dron_Cah
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Defend Your Castle Champion Frogger Champion Monkey Diving Champion Summer Games Champion Donkey Kong Champion
Moon Lander Champion Space Invaders Champion
Aye, Just what I needed! A Time-piece!!
Thanks loads, Aerich!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Alright, ILLUMINA,

[ 12-21-2004, 01:38 PM: Message edited by: Dron_Cah ]
Old 12-21-2004, 01:44 PM   #47
Iron Greasel
Fzoul Chembryl

What!? I get a Black Mage? I've always wanted one of those! Thanks, Spirits! If I find enough un-laziness I might make a sig out of it. I think I have a few chunks stashed away in my desk drawers.
Old 12-21-2004, 01:49 PM   #48
Dron_Cah
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Defend Your Castle Champion Frogger Champion Monkey Diving Champion Summer Games Champion Donkey Kong Champion
Moon Lander Champion Space Invaders Champion
Sorry, but I know we all love the antici...

Well, all these gifts are really great and all, but I'm afraid mine is about to put them all to shame. That's right, you are about to receieve the greatest gift, EVER, Illumina. Are you ready? Are you sure? I warn, the sheer magnificence is not for the faint of heart! OK, since, you're sure, here you go:

That's right you will recieve a top of the line tube sock!! (does not come in pairs)
But wait, there's more! You may wonder why this tube sock is standing upright. Well, let me tell you, that because there's something special in there for you! That's right, its pudding!! No need to ask, as it's enchantment causes it to never expire or lessen, and changes flavor upon a thought. Sadly, though, it tastes like an old tube sock for many...

Merry Christmas! And sorry I couldnt get this on here earlier, I'm on dial-up again, for the season, and had trouble last night. If you dont like your gift, I could always put a bow on my head....
Again, Merry Christmas, all! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-21-2004, 03:50 PM   #49
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Wow! I tell you, Dron, if Illumina doesn't like that, there's something amiss! The other day on A Very Queer Eye Christmas they said if you give the gift of food you should give it in a container that keeps on giving! LOL!

Only three people left to give their gifts! This has gone so well [img]smile.gif[/img] . I just love reading this thread, it sort of feels like we're in a cosy library (maybe Aerich's!) off to one side of the normal IW [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-21-2004, 04:00 PM   #50
Elif Godson
Dracolich

Many Thanks Absynthe, you got me pegged, hehe Not much time for Hokey though, but always time for Judo and DAoC, think I will have to train the hokey in the dojo woot Brought another smile to my face.