Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)

Old 12-06-2006, 04:56 PM   #1
vesselle
Hathor

me first!

fallout 2:
i'm playing a luckless drifter
...luck: 1
...strength: 5
...agility: 10
...perks: jinxed & bloody mess
...skills: outdoorsman, doctor & first aid

V***V
Old 12-06-2006, 06:33 PM   #2
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

Neverwinter Nights, as a Fighter8/Weapon Master7. Dang, that dude is great fun! 15-20 Crit range on a +3 Katana, x3 Crit damage! Oh, and Knockdown + Weapon Master owns absolutely and undeniably.
Old 12-06-2006, 08:04 PM   #3
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Call of Juarez. This game switches between the good and the bad character. as the good guy, i'm trying to run from the bad guy, and as the bad one, i'm hunting the good guy. Quite a different experience from everything i've played so far. Right now i'm entering a mine with the bad guy, the very same mine the good character escaped right before this chapter, so now, as the badass, i'm going to have to shoot my way through here, so i can continue the persuit. I'm really curious where this story is going.

For those who never heard of it, it's a first person shooter, in Western settings.

http://www.coj-game.com/
Old 12-06-2006, 08:42 PM   #4
Lucern
Quintesson

my mainstay for the last 8 months: Mount and Blade version .803. For those who don't know, it's a unique game - like a hybrid medieval combat simulation and RPG. Single player. A post like this about 8 months ago got me to check it out [img]smile.gif[/img]

http://www.taleworlds.com/
(you can try it till you're level 6 for free.)

Oh, and nice character Vesselle LOL. Jinxed AND bloody mess...

[ 12-06-2006, 08:45 PM: Message edited by: Lucern ]
Lucern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 09:07 PM   #5
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Lucern:
my mainstay for the last 8 months: Mount and Blade version .803. For those who don't know, it's a unique game - like a hybrid medieval combat simulation and RPG. Single player. A post like this about 8 months ago got me to check it out [img]smile.gif[/img]

http://www.taleworlds.com/
(you can try it till you're level 6 for free.)

Oh, and nice character Vesselle LOL. Jinxed AND bloody mess...
Damn, this looks nice, how come i never heard of it or seen it in stores ? How old is this game ?
Old 12-06-2006, 10:03 PM   #6
Lucern
Quintesson

It's been in production for a few years. It's technically in beta . It's being made by few people, with little budget out of Turkey - you download it from their site, and if you buy it they send you a serial key that unlocks the game past level 6. It was only $20 when I bought it. It's got great combat once you get the hang of it, and it's even fun to get beat down until you do.

It's also got a nice array of mods, which are all trying to get back into sync with the new version (released last week). Aztecs vs Spaniards, 100 years war, Lord of the Rings. Great little game.
Lucern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 03:46 AM   #7
Winter Wolf
Manshoon

Galactic Civilizations 2. I sense another game addiction coming on. Get my resources built up, then it's 'Conan, the Space Barbarian' time.
Old 12-07-2006, 04:34 AM   #8
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Right this very minute I play this game "Stay alert at work", and I suck terribly and feel like a n00b even though I got the latest addon, new office and an add on called "even more work".

Don´t eat the yellow snow
WOLFGIR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 06:42 AM   #9
Iron Greasel
Fzoul Chembryl

Righ now? Kingdom of Loathing. Currently I'm a Hardcore Seal Clubber. I was going for Oxygenarian, but dropped it when I saw those Christmas foods. I'm fighting the Crimborgs to get some more futuristic gadgets that I can later combine into Hyberbolic Chambers and other toys. And fighting the Knob Goblin Bean Counters to get some more meat so that I can buy some more skills and tasty food. Also, I'm trying to grow some Gloomy Black Mushrooms.

edit: When, in the impronouncable name of Cthulhu, did I become a Mephistopheles?

[ 12-07-2006, 06:46 AM: Message edited by: Iron Greasel ]
Old 12-07-2006, 08:20 AM   #10
bubbe
Zhentarim Guard

I'm going through icewind dale 1 for the first time..
with a party of one warrior, one hunter, one thief for traps/picklocking and one mage.

I got another party to, a warrior, hunter, 2 mages, one bard and a thief.

and for some days ago I started with a solo warrior. Got no reason to do that but it was kinda fun. [img]tongue.gif[/img]