Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum

Old 02-12-2005, 12:45 AM   #41
Keriath Sephaeren
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Where did you get the background music for the promo? Sounds a LITTLE bit like Justin Durban's stuff (which I have used in a couple of modules), but I'm pretty sure it's not his.

[ 02-12-2005, 12:45 AM: Message edited by: Keriath Sephaeren ]
Keriath Sephaeren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2005, 07:47 AM   #42
Vaprakgruumsh
Drizzt Do'Urden

The music from the promo is the only piece not owned by Bioware or friends of ours. That piece of music actually comes from my favorite RPG game series - EVER - which is Realms of Arkania. The song in particular comes from the third installment - Shadows Over Riva.
Old 02-14-2005, 07:58 AM   #43
Vaprakgruumsh
Drizzt Do'Urden

What's love but a second hand emotion?

Or something like that.

You been thirsty for a new Neverending Nights episode! Well guess what! The time has come at last! Free at last, free at last, free... at last.

That's right. We got a new episode for you to download!

But wait - you have gone into the video section and don't see an Episode 7! What the heck is going on?

Keep scrolling down. Ah ha! There in the extras! A new SideQuest - made just for this wonderful day they call... Valentine's Day!

So go on - satisfy your hunger for now! And if you're curious about Episode 7 - it should be ready this coming weekend! (I hope!) But in the meantime, check out the V-Day episode, and head into our forum and comment over here.

And if you're wondering if that was our big surprise.

Guess what?

The answer is still no.

But keep checking back here!

I think you will be just as surprised as we were...
Old 02-14-2005, 09:53 AM   #44
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

The V-Day movie is pretty funny I liked the picnick Idea and buying two sandwitches for the price of one then rewrap them and let your girl think you did all the work. The only problem with that is I'm a Master Chef and if I bought a couple of cheep sandwitches my wife would know right away and I would be busted but it's still agood Idea. The 53MB down load only took me about two min to get but for those of you with Dial up internet I would suggest skipping this one and stick to the other quest movies they're alot better and most are half the size. Then for those of you with DSL, cable or T-1 fiber opitic connections should get them all.
Old 02-16-2005, 10:23 AM   #45
Vaprakgruumsh
Drizzt Do'Urden

Hey TheCrimsomBlade!

Thanks for checking it out. [img]smile.gif[/img] Surprised more males didn't comment - or more females, scream - about it. [img]smile.gif[/img]

My wife will be out of town starting today, which should give me plenty of time to hopefully have Episode 7 for a weekend release! (Only that dern World of Warcraft stands in my way now!) [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-16-2005, 11:00 AM   #46
shamrock_uk
Dracolich

Waiting eagerly [img]smile.gif[/img]

Just a slight heads-up in case you aren't aware of it: I found the sound levels to be quite a bit off in the V-Day episode.
shamrock_uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2005, 07:41 PM   #47
Vaprakgruumsh
Drizzt Do'Urden

Aye! I noticed too - that this time Adam's voice seemed considerably lower than mine. (We're adjusting some stuff with the mics to see how we can get the most out of the sound). And the laugh - it was INTENDED to be over the top - but that nearly distorts the speakers. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-21-2005, 04:24 PM   #48
Vaprakgruumsh
Drizzt Do'Urden

Our longest episode to date, this one nearly rakes in at 6 minutes! And it's gonna be costly on your download time and our precious bandwidth! If you head into the video section, you will see that Episode 7: Things That Make You Go... Boom? (Right Click SAVE AS...) is available for download... but this one weighs in at 74 megs zipped! I imagine if this keeps up, we will eventually be offering Hi-Res and Low-Res versions of the video.

And naturally, after you check it out, head into our forum and let us know what you thought of the episode. (And of course, if you have not already - just jump into any conversation that's to be found there!)

Oh, and if you have not already - something I recommend for any Neverwinter Nights, or Bioware fan, is to sign up for their montly newsletter. It's a great way to keep current on what they have planned for the future, new patches for various games, general news, and just all around cool stuff. Sound good? Trust me, it should! So head over to Bioware's site and sign up now for the newsletter!

Old 03-02-2005, 04:11 PM   #49
Vaprakgruumsh
Drizzt Do'Urden

Hey, it's official! The big news is out! A few weeks ago, the folks at Bioware got in contact with us and struck up an interview! Well, it's now officially released on Bioware's website (the makers of Neverwinter Nights, the game engine we use) - you can see it at the Bioware Weds Newsletter page!
Old 03-02-2005, 09:55 PM   #50
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

WOW congrats on the interview. We got our own little bit of fame with Ziroc's Elminster model going up on the front page of IGN.

I watched the Valentines day episode and Episode 7 today and they were fantastic as usual.

Great Work!