Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-25-2001, 08:43 AM   #1
aztil

I am very stuck in the toad village. I have been exepted as their hero and allowed entry into the village.
My problem is that when i'm walking around the toads get in the way. I have tried talking to them, and picking them up. Once i got frustrated and attacked one, then they all chased me. I don't know what to do
I hope some one can help me.
aztil
Old 06-25-2001, 09:02 AM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Welcome to the board, aztil!!

Yes, we can help!!

The toads in the way are an unfortunate problem for many players. The solution is when every other attempt to get around them has failed - kill them in ONE BLOW! Use as powerful a magic spell as you have - they have to die instantly or all the toads will get upset with you.

SAVE YOUR GAME BEFORE DOING THIS!!!!!! If it doesn't work the first time, you have the chance to reload and try again.

Keep us posted on how you do!!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2001, 02:11 PM   #3
choking
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I didn't have to kill them. I just pushed them out of the way until you come to a hut. Then there is enough room for them to maneuver around them.

I unfortunatley cannot find the trap door in the Shaman huts to get to the toadem. I have searched everywhere in this hut but still can't find it.
choking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2001, 02:18 PM   #4
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Hi choking,

I have always been able to push the toads aside in my own (unpatched) games but know from gamexx.sav files sent to me from other players that this isn't always true for everyone. Too bad - would have solved a lot of problems.

The trapdoor is pretty much in the middle of the hut where you talk to Shinwiki. You have to hit upon the correct keyword for him to open the trapdoor for you. If you need help with the keyword - check the Best Tips thread! Hope you find your way soon!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2001, 02:57 PM   #5
Conan

Hi everyone! Try this solution, it might work..say goodbye to them and get out of the way. run backwards to let first one into the room. go back say goodbye to second one then try your best to get around him. This worked for me but mybe by now you have started a war over there..?Good luck, and dont forget to Save, Save, and Save your games!
Conan
Old 06-25-2001, 08:31 PM   #6
choking
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Only once has a toad been stuck from me pushing him but what ever works. I didn't say the right thing to Swinwiki to get the trapdoor open. That was my problem. thanx for all your help.
choking is offline   Reply With Quote