Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum

Old 05-28-2005, 07:05 AM   #1
Bernardo
Manshoon

I'm a 24th level sorcerer, elf, playing HoF, I really don't have too much problens since I walk around invisible ad blast off fireballs, and absolutley no cheating... though I got stuck! I'm in the dark passages under the white dragon's cavern, the one with all the hook horrors... I went to the level with all the odd things (like the shut door that "smells like wyvern poison") and found the arch with the eye... I just don't know what to do!
Any help will be great!
Thanks in advance
Old 05-28-2005, 07:31 AM   #2
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

Huh!? You've described two completely different areas in the game, the Druegar caves and the Dragon's Eye level 3. Where are you then?
Old 05-28-2005, 10:07 AM   #3
Bernardo
Manshoon

I'm sorry, it's some time since I played the last time, what I can tell you is that there is this eye on an archway, and every time I see it I start running away...
Old 05-28-2005, 10:11 AM   #4
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

It's the Dragon's Eye level three. You need to be a histachii to go through under teh eye of Sseth. Go back to Nheero Futhma, the one you gave the original Sabotaged histachii Brew. Take some. Go through, click on the candle. Get out. Rest. Go in and kill Thorasskus. Remember, you get mucho bonus experience if you can kill him in the first battle.
Old 05-29-2005, 02:51 AM   #5
Bernardo
Manshoon

OK, thanks,
I'll do it as soon as I get my hands back on the game.
Thanks a lot