Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-18-2002, 11:13 AM   #1
Zoltan
Symbol of Cyric

10 Level Rogue is enough IMO, after level 10 there's no need to improve my rogue anymore. my sneak attack will be 5d6. I'll have enough skills in all disarm/search skills. I want more attack bonus hp so I'll take the rest as fighter/ranger.

1 Ranger / 4 Fighter / 10 Rogue

10 level rogue is good option? or I better keep it pure?
I can feel the touch of wind on my face. Strong wind was slapping my face. I can feel the ground shake. The sky roars with vengeance and fury. From the shadows, I heard the Archmage's words:"İbne Fenner!" And then..I can't remember the rest..
Zoltan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2002, 11:26 AM   #2
DraconisRex

Quote:
Originally posted by Zoltan:
10 Level Rogue is enough IMO, after level 10 there's no need to improve my rogue anymore. my sneak attack will be 5d6. I'll have enough skills in all disarm/search skills. I want more attack bonus hp so I'll take the rest as fighter/ranger.

1 Ranger / 4 Fighter / 10 Rogue

10 level rogue is good option? or I better keep it pure?
Bad idea on the mix. It looks like you want the free "dual-weild," but you'll have a 20% XP penalty because of your strategy, which means one or two levels less advancement....

And, for leveling up as a fighter, that could be a feat or two, depending on where you're at. And you would also lose up to 20 HP.

Better to just go with the fighter/rogue, alternating levels and starting with Rogue (initial skill points are higher).
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?<br /><br />Vah! Denuone Latine loquebar? Me ineptum. Interdum modo elabitur.<br /><br />Di! Ecce hora! Uxor mea me necabit!
DraconisRex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2002, 12:53 PM   #3
Zoltan
Symbol of Cyric

I'll keep one level difference between fighter and ranger class of course [img]smile.gif[/img]
my first idea was ranger1/fighter2/rogueX. I like to keep rogue on 10. the rest will be fighter/ranger. just for feats. and ranger for dw.

10 levels of rogue is enough right?
I can feel the touch of wind on my face. Strong wind was slapping my face. I can feel the ground shake. The sky roars with vengeance and fury. From the shadows, I heard the Archmage's words:"İbne Fenner!" And then..I can't remember the rest..
Zoltan is offline   Reply With Quote