Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-10-2001, 10:26 AM   #1
Keldar Silverpoint
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Need help on this one. I have gotten SO many quests, that I don't know where to begin. I did the Anomen thing, killed the guy that killed Anomens sister. Talked to Quale, but HAVE NOT done the quest yet. HAVE'NT done the grave yard thing, DID the Nalia thing. Accidenly killed Korgan. DID the Slaver's Quest. Not in that specfic order, but they have or have not been done. Now, I am in the Windspear Hills look'n for Firkraag. Well I beat everyone, got the sword, shield and helm. Now, do I continue on, or not? I am only 7, 8, and 9 level's with my troop. Me (ranger), Minsc, Nalia, Anomen, Jaheria, and Aeria. Could someone give me a good order to do the quests in? I think most of the quests are done throughout chapter 3 right? if so just put them in a good order for me! Thanks!!
Keldar Silverpoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2001, 11:27 AM   #2
BALROGBANE
Zhentarim Guard

The fact that there are a bit to many quests to choose from at the begining is my only complaint against BG2. I personnally dont think it matters that much but I tend do do all the quests in the city before i moove out onto Nalia's keep and then tradmeet after that attempting the Firkagg quest. After playing through those chapters once it is easier to choose which quests if you start again as you know which characters to get and where items are. I Always do edwins quest as soon as possible, probably just after getting Jan.
But basically it's down to personnel preference.

oh one last thing! leave the unseeing eye till a bit later when you feel that your party is up to a challenge. Its not that tough but its a little tricky.
Old 12-10-2001, 12:25 PM   #3
Whailor

I like that there are many quests.

As for Firkraag, I don't know what level is best.. I did it when my main char was lvl 13. I have though the "improved Firkraag" patch from Baldurash or from somewhere, but in any case I spanked that red overgrown worm. Just that Minsc got minced. For some reason Firkraag really liked him more, though my char was doing more damage then Minsc.. Oh well, just one resurection to do. And yes, I ressed him, what's the point in reloading? Why not to res.. Fight was a fight, and this time Minsc didn't live thru it. Well, bad for him, next time he should be more careful
Old 12-10-2001, 01:01 PM   #4
Ronn_Bman
Zartan

I also like the multitude of quests.

It's made much easier to handle by the quest log. Now BGI was a pain! I loved it and all the quests, but trying to keep up with all of the quests and which had and had not been completed was murder! [img]smile.gif[/img]

The main thing to remember is you don't have to finish the minor quests, even if you accept them. Don't let them overpower you. Do them at your leisure.
Old 12-10-2001, 02:19 PM   #5
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

quote:
Originally posted by Whailor:
I like that there are many quests.

As for Firkraag, I don't know what level is best.. I did it when my main char was lvl 13. I have though the "improved Firkraag" patch from Baldurash or from somewhere, but in any case I spanked that red overgrown worm. Just that Minsc got minced. For some reason Firkraag really liked him more, though my char was doing more damage then Minsc.. Oh well, just one resurection to do. And yes, I ressed him, what's the point in reloading? Why not to res.. Fight was a fight, and this time Minsc didn't live thru it. Well, bad for him, next time he should be more careful

That's funny, Whaillor, Minsc got killed the first time I did it. Took me FOREVER to find his armor, it was hidden behind a pillar or something. Big F did 52 points of damage and I think he lost his save vs. death roll.Last time I did it, no Minsc (sorry, Boo) nobody killed.
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Galadria is offline   Reply With Quote