Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 12-06-2000, 11:43 AM   #1
ironfist

Hello all BG2 gamers out here.

I was recently playing BG2 for the third time and thinking about which party combinations
I gonna try this time, because there are so many different and interesting combos(I calculated it to 4004!),
and many funny npc's talks you will be involved with. I guess I have tried about 150-200 party combos,
so there is a lot left for trying. Man, I never gonna finish this game.

Old 12-06-2000, 01:57 PM   #2
Kaël

Ehm I like never finish the game (i come out later in holland) But i've tried 8 games till now (8 different games but a total of 276 parties)
some of which were all PC party's with one or 2 NPC's coz than you'd have all the really good classes
I think you can't really make all party combo's as mixing Edwin with Minsc will be a hard task with alligment and all

Old 12-06-2000, 07:48 PM   #3
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Hi ... just found this post while browsing through the board! How could I have missed it??

I've played the game 5 times all the way through. I'm to the point where I wish I could click through the dream sequences because I've seen them enough already! Anyway, I've tried about 3 or 4 party combos in each game. I am always looking for the combo that gives the most interaction between NPCs ... but I also like to complete as many of the NPC quests as I can each game. Is that the kind of info you were looking for?

As I've said before in recent posts, I'm currently playing thru BG1, hoping to import that character into BG2 and play it through again.