Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-03-2001, 01:28 PM   #1
8Ball
Dungeon Master

Just how weird would it be if I created a Drizz't and co party? Like...when I visit the Underdark and meet up with my drow friends.....?

I have been planning on going through the game with a custom made party (one slot open for npc quests) and I have been very interested in the idea of a party involving Wulfgar....

------------------
Does it please you to opress me, to spurn the work of your hands, while you smile upon the schemes of the wicked? Do you have eyes of flesh? Do you see as a mortal sees? Sometimes I feel like you want me to fail...
Old 07-03-2001, 01:37 PM   #2
Sigmar
Unicorn

Thats a good idea, a very good idea. Though some abilities would be missing from the party. The storyline would be a bit wierd though, Drizzt would be a bhaal spawn. What about Imoen?

------------------
"So why should I worship you Tiax?"
"Well Sigmar, I am Tiax the chosen one of Cyric, destined to ascend, I shall rule all!"
"Do you know you have a duck on your head?"
"Duck what duck......ahhhhhhhh!"

Tiax, warmaster of clan HADB

[This message has been edited by Sigmar (edited 07-03-2001).]
Old 07-03-2001, 03:12 PM   #3
Drawde1
The Magister

I did that a while ago, I haven't played with that party much as I am still finishing the game with my Fighter/Mage character (so I can play ToB when I get it!)
You need the Drizzt custom character which you can get from various BG2 fan sites (can't remember which ones), start the game with it, then you use the CLUAConsole cheat to add the creatures C6WULF,C6BRUEN,C6CATTI and C6REGIS, CTRL+Q them, save the game and edit it in Shadowkeeper to set their stats and skills to normal (most of them have a base AC of -5 or so and 50% damage resistance, just so they are hard to kill in Chapter 6; also, Regis does not have any thief skills despite being a level 8 thief). You will still have a party slot left over for a NPC.
It'd be a bit surreal when you meet another Drizzt and co. in Chapter 6..
Also, you are very short on spellpower, I dual-classed Wulfgar to a Cleric (his primary weapon is a hammer after all) and Catti Brie to a Mage, after changing their stats around a bit, and recruited Aerie (cleric/mage) so the party now has plenty of priest and mage spells.
However currently I am concentrating on playing through the game with my Fighter/Mage so I have only got just beyond the starting dungeon with this party.