Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-29-2001, 09:41 PM   #111
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Larry sits up straighter in bed, then throws his legs over to rest on the floor. Now facing Mistral close enough to take her trembling hands in his to calm them from their shaking...he looks into Mistral's eyes and speaks...

"Tell me why you are frightened...
Tell me that you don't want to fall in love...
Tell me that you prefer to be alone...

Or...

You can tell me that you want me to live my life in your service...
To protect you from harm and to give you...your every desire...
Tell me that your only wish is to hear your name from my lips...

Tell me that I have permission to be in love with you...and that you will not run from it."

[This message has been edited by Larry_OHF (edited 10-29-2001).]
Old 10-29-2001, 09:43 PM   #112
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

You guys didn't like my little scene I made for you???

by the way...the room is magically sound-proof...
good thing to have in an Inn...especially the honey-moon suite
Old 10-29-2001, 09:45 PM   #113
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

hmm, if we can get a mage in here to put out these flames we can continue with that scene Larry. of course, we could battle in the flames for more effect...
Old 10-29-2001, 09:48 PM   #114
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

ooc...then the guy that is in the room is a mage of small skill...

the door opens quickly, and a small man runs out...he casts a quick spell that made the whole hallway become extremely cold and then, ice began to rain down from the ceiling...dousing the flames out.

Running back into his room, he slams the door behind him...

[This message has been edited by Larry_OHF (edited 10-29-2001).]
Old 10-29-2001, 09:51 PM   #115
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

The rest of her body continues to tremble, apart from her clamped hands. Her heart beating as rapidly as possible without actually exploding, she struggles to find words to her emotions.

"I don't really know...I just know that I wish to be by your side..." ~ She chokes on her words, her cheeks turning scarlett ~ "But I'm so frightened... I don't know what to do... I don't want to hurt you, neither do I want to get hurt..." ~ She shudders ~ "You must be wishing you'd have been better off not knowing me..." ~

Realising that she is babbling incoherently, she pulls her hands away from his and covers her face completely. With increased agitation, she jumps from her seat and runs to the wardrobe on her right, hiding her face against it.
Old 10-29-2001, 10:00 PM   #116
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Sephi waits for the four men to walk up to him. When they are standing a few feet away, he draws Shocksword, looks at the crew that just came in, and says I don't know you. Then he has a sudden flash of memory, very briefly, to a battle a few years ago back in Thay, and says Wait, I do remember you. You're the Red Wizard Mercenary Company, right?
That is true.
Well I hate to spoil your fun, but you won't be getting behind this door.
That is fine with us, we're not here for whatever or whoever is behind that door. We're here to settle an old score from an old friend.
Who hired you, then?
You may know him, since you have one of his objects. Jarlaxle the Drow, you may call him, though you elves could also call him 'scum'. Anyways, we were instructed to come here and get his ring back from you in any way possible.
Oh really? Well I'll have you know that I don't take kindly to this kind of intimidation. I will battle you, just hold on...
He reached for his belt, pulled out a Potion of Invisibility, and drank it. He then maneuvered behind the speaker, and drove Shocksword into his back.

[This message has been edited by SSJ4Sephiroth (edited 10-29-2001).]
Old 10-29-2001, 10:00 PM   #117
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Following Mistral to be at her side, Larry gently, turns her around to face him. She still would not meet his gaze. Calmly he spoke...

Mistral, Despite the fact that I love you more than my own life, and would lay down and die if it would save you...you are just not sure yet of how you feel toward me. I understand. I am smothering you with more attention than you have ever been given. You were denied love your whole life, until now...that is probably why you are wondering what you feel.
Weigh the facts...Is there anything in my conduct that would make you doubt my word or mistrust me? I am sure you and I would not have been running around in a cave together if you mistrusted me...
What it all boils down to is this...
I have to prove myself to you. Is that what you desire of me? Ask me for anything...and I shall make a holy quest in order to obtain it for you. Please...give me the chance to show you my love...and not just verbalize it.
I need a test of faith. I need a mission to prove my worthiness to you. Ask me anything.
And what will you give me in return for my success??? You have time to think about it, but you know what it is I am after...your approval.
Old 10-29-2001, 10:13 PM   #118
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

She shakes her head wildly ~ "You need no quest to prove to me of your worth...I am no goddess that you have to serve..." ~ She sighs ~ "I am the unworthy one... I do not deserve your love and worship..." ~ Her eyes turn misty and she closes them ~ "Please... could you...just hold me for a moment?..." ~ A tear rolls down her cheek.
Old 10-29-2001, 10:13 PM   #119
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

ooc: I need to go to bed guys before I go to sleep and get qwerty stamped on my forehead Auf Wiedersehen!

------------------

" If you are guided by the stars, you will only be able to travel by night. If you are guided by a map, you will be dependant on a piece of paper that is easily lost. If you are guided by your soul, you will always choose the right path."
Old 10-29-2001, 10:14 PM   #120
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

ooc: I need to go to bed guys before I go to sleep and get qwerty stamped on my forehead Auf Wiedersehen!

------------------

" If you are guided by the stars, you will only be able to travel by night. If you are guided by a map, you will be dependant on a piece of paper that is easily lost. If you are guided by your soul, you will always choose the right path."