Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 12-28-2003, 05:18 AM   #1
sagtattman
Dungeon Master

after a blunder, im up and running again and dont ask me why but my party still has all its experence points and traits, ive gone over the toad village, done all done, aswell as the crypt,etc on to the snake temple but my problem is i all but toast the naga but half my party is turned to stone, and i only have one bottle of stone to flesh potion can anyone tell me where i can get somemore in a descent amount so i can rid the world of the naga thanks sagtattman . thanks for all the help over the last year, hope you all had a good xmas, and i hope you have a great new year, catch ya later sagtattman .
sagtattman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2003, 11:56 AM   #2
Lord
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by sagtattman:
after a blunder, im up and running again and dont ask me why but my party still has all its experence points and traits, ive gone over the toad village, done all done, aswell as the crypt,etc on to the snake temple but my problem is i all but toast the naga but half my party is turned to stone, and i only have one bottle of stone to flesh potion can anyone tell me where i can get somemore in a descent amount so i can rid the world of the naga thanks sagtattman . thanks for all the help over the last year, hope you all had a good xmas, and i hope you have a great new year, catch ya later sagtattman .
Just complete the rest of the dungeon with your other characters, head to a temple, and get your stoned characters restored to flesh. There isn't much left after the Naga.

"No, I only lied about being a thief."
Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2003, 02:08 PM   #3
bsftcs
Red Dragon

Or you could have a character get the stone to flesh spell, which is a stone realm spell. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-28-2003, 02:31 PM   #4
sagtattman
Dungeon Master

thanks people i thought that that was the case i shall keep on going , the only reason i asked was i didnt have the problem the first time round
sagtattman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2003, 09:52 AM   #5
Radek
Red Dragon

Next time, try the Merlin's Shield spell before fighting the Naga. It helps greatly against the stoning even though it does not make you immune to it. Either cast the spell, if you can cast it, or buy Scrolls of Magicshield in the Mages Guild. The guild has infinite supply of the scrolls.
BTW, the spell is great against paralyzing by the salads as well and it seems to lower the damage done by them. Resistance to poison isn't enough when you meet these nice plants.