Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-06-2001, 08:08 PM   #1
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I thought it would be very nice if we all posted a big thank you to Ziroc. He made these wonderful changes in the forum and just for everything that he has dones for us. We need to let him know that he is appreciated and we don't take him for granted.

Ziroc, thank you for all you do for us! *hugs* and take care,

Reeka
<b>Order of the Holy Flame</b><br /><i>Member of Clan HADB</i><br /><b>Laughing Hyena</b><br /><i>Clan Liaison, IW Peace Keeping Force</i><br /><i>[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com/Forum/index.php?board=29\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River VoiceChat!</a><br />Last Saturday of every month. <br />See the forum link for scheduling!<br /><b> </b><br /></i><br /><b>Admin and Co-Owner of [url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River</a></b><br />[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\"></a>
Old 11-06-2001, 08:22 PM   #2
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

Thanks Ziroc, for all you've done for the board and the people on it!

[ 11-06-2001: Message edited by: Deiter Leafblade ]

Old 11-06-2001, 08:24 PM   #3
adam warlock
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

When a few kinks straighten out... then ZIROC's the main man!
Who's your daddy guys? ZIROC!!!
Old 11-06-2001, 08:24 PM   #4
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Ok, thanks Z! You know we appreciate all you do! Including putting up with me on occassion. Hi Reeka, how ya been? Hope alls well with ya [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-06-2001, 08:30 PM   #5
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

ah yes, a big thanks to the Z man for finally getting around to the upgrade! im not sure what all the features are yet, but of course, i can just click buttons to find out what they do ! Thanks again Z!

oh, and thanks for letting me keep my big sig [img]smile.gif[/img] . your the best!
Old 11-06-2001, 08:32 PM   #6
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

I agree Reeka! Ziroc has worked very hard for many years making Ironworks what it is today. And he does it all basically out of the goodness of his heart, as he doesn't really get much money out of it. Maybe a little if people click on his banner ads, but I have a feeling many don't even bother. I don't think any of us should take Ironworks for granted. Yes it is free, and we use it every day for our own personal amusement and information, but what do we have to give in return? Nothing. I think all of us members should feel grateful that Ironworks was created for us, and all the hard work put in behind it just for us. I think more respect should be given to Ziroc on that, as he could just shut Ironworks down anytime he wants. I have seen a few instances lately of some people being not very respectful to Ziroc, griping to him for one thing or another and such. What I think of that is "don't sit and enjoy your delicious dinner made specially for you, and while chewing and savoring, gripe at the chef re petty matters like what shape the fork is or how long you had to wait for said dinner compared to other patrons, etc." C'mon. Ziroc has a lot going on in his life, I personally am surprised he hasn't given up and nixed Ironworks to focus on other personal matters. We should all be grateful for his loyalty to us all. And give thanks for what we have with Ironworks as it IS.

THANK YOU ZIROC! I have enjoyed your forum for almost an entire year now, no other website that even compares to it. Thank you for all your work keeping it going!

[img]smile.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps
Old 11-06-2001, 09:08 PM   #7
The.Relic
Red Dragon

I'm more than happy to throw in a "Thank you Ziroc for everything you do for us here at IW"!
We've come along way from the old days 8)
Old 11-06-2001, 09:16 PM   #8
Elif Godson
Dracolich

That's a big 10 4 on that one. Thank's for alll you do and put up with.

YOU THE MAN !!!!
Old 11-06-2001, 10:23 PM   #9
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Yes! Our great creator Ziroc deserves much praise and adulation for what he has done with this place. It is a truly unique world community. That is no small accomplishment in today's societies.

Thank you Ziroc! I'm proud to be a part of such a wonderful place. I hope you know just what you've done here. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-06-2001, 10:27 PM   #10
Djinn Raffo
Ra

Thank You!