Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 05-30-2001, 06:41 PM   #31
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:
Well theres gotta be a bar of course! Perhaps a rotating bar with bartender(me) as you walk in the door and of course a drink-runner (BK) to deliver the drinks to everyones hangouts within the house
Ahem....You gotta give me Three Choices Lord Paul of the Alcohol Sorry, Sis said those were the rules! I'm sure you can come up with something, matter of fact, I'm sure of it

------------------
Old 05-30-2001, 08:13 PM   #32
onthepequod
Quintesson

Onthepequod walks in.

Uhh..Ladyzekke? In the workshop the three headed hippo has been busy making.....ummm.....well.....doorstops faster than I can shovel them. But isn't the roll of a workshop to produce useful items? Right?!? Consequently, I have found a use for these umm...doorstops and have taken the liberty to prop open all the doors in your quarters with them. The designers seem to have an easier time envisioning how the various room themes will coordinate when the doors are open.

Furthermore, the hippos have been producing at peak capacity which yielded more...doorstops than needed. Therefore, I further took the liberty of dropping (mental note to self: dropping is a poor word choice in this circumstance) some by CloudDisgusted's quarters as well.

In the workshop we strive to fing new and inventive uses for whichever items present themselves.

Old 05-30-2001, 08:26 PM   #33
Ladyzekke

Quote:
Originally posted by onthepequod:
Onthepequod walks in.

Uhh..Ladyzekke? In the workshop the three headed hippo has been busy making.....ummm.....well.....doorstops faster than I can shovel them. But isn't the roll of a workshop to produce useful items? Right?!? Consequently, I have found a use for these umm...doorstops and have taken the liberty to prop open all the doors in your quarters with them. The designers seem to have an easier time envisioning how the various room themes will coordinate when the doors are open.

Furthermore, the hippos have been producing at peak capacity which yielded more...doorstops than needed. Therefore, I further took the liberty of dropping (mental note to self: dropping is a poor word choice in this circumstance) some by CloudDisgusted's quarters as well.

In the workshop we strive to fing new and inventive uses for whichever items present themselves.

Man, I didn't want to have to do this, but under the present circumstances... *Ladyzekke releases dung beetles*. Unfortunately, I'll have to kill em after they clean the place up of all the "doorstops", but hey, such is life and excrement... Err...

------------------
Old 05-30-2001, 08:36 PM   #34
onthepequod
Quintesson

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Man, I didn't want to have to do this, but under the present circumstances... *Ladyzekke releases dung beetles*. Unfortunately, I'll have to kill em after they clean the place up of all the "doorstops", but hey, such is life and excrement... Err...

Errr....ummm....Ladyzekke? I probably should have mentioned this before...but...I finsihed those doorstops with pre-catalyzed conversion varnish. The stuff dries as hard as baked enamel and is impervious to cold, heat, water, and alcohol (as well as most of the other solvents). That stuff is great!

Although, I didn't have enough of the varnish to finish all of Cloudy's. Needles to say those haven't set up quite as nicely.

Old 05-31-2001, 06:45 PM   #35
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

bumping for LadyZ!
Old 05-31-2001, 09:48 PM   #36
adam warlock
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

no pink ....

two rooms?

ah...
the torture room ... use your imagination

the attic : KISS shoes, cobwebs, spiders, dust, old clothes, mousetraps, LPs, used bong, nude photos locked in a box, world globe, old luggage with papers in them, toys, long-lost uncle ed in the trunk, grandma's head the bottle, tangled holiday lights, etc...

Old 05-31-2001, 10:04 PM   #37
Ladyzekke

Quote:
Errr....ummm....Ladyzekke? I probably should have mentioned this before...but...I finsihed those doorstops with pre-catalyzed conversion varnish. The stuff dries as hard as baked enamel and is impervious to cold, heat, water, and alcohol (as well as most of the other solvents). That stuff is great!

Although, I didn't have enough of the varnish to finish all of Cloudy's. Needles to say those haven't set up quite as nicely.

You have no idea the power of MY Dung Beetles do you OnThePond? Varnish of any kind is no challenge my friend, just look, listen and learn... Your Doorstops will be merely a disturbing memory by nightfall....

You know, now that I think about it...Mayhap you wouldst be a good gardener, what with you and your many "doorstops". Bet you could grow a killa tomatoe...!

------------------
Old 05-31-2001, 10:24 PM   #38
onthepequod
Quintesson

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
You have no idea the power of MY Dung Beetles do you OnThePond? Varnish of any kind is no challenge my friend, just look, listen and learn... Your Doorstops will be merely a disturbing memory by nightfall....

You know, now that I think about it...Mayhap you wouldst be a good gardener, what with you and your many "doorstops". Bet you could grow a killa tomatoe...!

OnThePond!?!
Gardener!?!

Oh, the outrage, the insult, the audacity ......hey...if I were the Gardener....would I get a great big John Dragon garden tractor? Complete with a PTO and a big front scoop bucket?

[This message has been edited by onthepequod (edited 05-31-2001).]
Old 05-31-2001, 10:29 PM   #39
Ladyzekke

Quote:
Originally posted by adam warlock:
no pink ....

two rooms?

ah...
the torture room ... use your imagination

the attic : KISS shoes, cobwebs, spiders, dust, old clothes, mousetraps, LPs, used bong, nude photos locked in a box, world globe, old luggage with papers in them, toys, long-lost uncle ed in the trunk, grandma's head the bottle, tangled holiday lights, etc...

1. No pink? ???? Yeah, K, no pink...
2. OK I'll take the Torture Room, we can throw all our enemies in there. They would have to listen to nursery rhyme songs at full volume 24-7. Then, when an invader tries to sneak onto our castle grounds, we can release them, screaming and totally insane from the torture, to take them down. I love recycling.
3. Nah dude, throw that crap away man:

The Kiss shoes' heels have cracked;
Cobwebs, spiders and dust must go, that's all I'm sayin;
Old Clothes (you haven't worn them in 8 years, you ain't gonna, throw em away!);
Mousetraps (no need, we have cats now);
LPs?? dunno;
Used Bong (has hole in it, useless);
Nude photos locked in a box (saw em, were locked up for a reason ;
World Globe (outdated, not accurate);
Old Luggage with Papers in Them (oh look, says it is from the real "Jack the Ripper" doh! dropped my ciggarette on em. sorry...);
Toys (I hate that stupid Jack-in-the-Box thing, gives me the creeps);
Long Lost Uncle Ed in a Trunk (yeah he had it comin);
Grandma's Head in a Bottle (Uncle Ed did that);
Tangled Holiday Lights (None of the bulbs work, and I ain't gonna try and figure out which "one" is the culprit!)

------------------
Old 05-31-2001, 10:36 PM   #40
Ladyzekke

Quote:
OnThePond!?!
Gardener!?!

Oh, the outrage, the insult, the audacity ......hey...if I were the Gardener....would I get a great big John Dragon garden tractor? Complete with a PTO and a big front scoop bucket?

[This message has been edited by onthepequod (edited 05-31-2001).]
Sure thing "OnthePequod" (just kidding with ya ), big John Dragon garden tractor at your command!

------------------