Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-08-2002, 08:46 PM   #1
Daniel
Symbol of Cyric

Here is a joke that a friend of mine told me today, when he had finished it took him about an hour to stop laughing just from the look on my face. So before tell it I will tell you this , this joke is intended to provoke a reaction not to be funny so read at your own risk.

P.S This is a cut down version and I bet most of you still dont have the will power to read it all the way through without giving up and quiting.

--The Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse--

One day the Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse knocked on the gate of the king of Englands Castle.

A few moments later a guard answered, he looked at the Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse and said "This is the castle of the king of England who are you?".

The Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse got down off his horse and said "I am the Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse, and I want to see the King"

The guard looked at him for a while and said "Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse, I will ask the king if he will grant you an audience".

The guard went through the castle and to the kings throne room. "King of England" he said "The Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse is here to see you". The king turned to the guard and said "Tell the Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse that he may speak with me".

The guard returned to the Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse and said "Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse, the king has allowed you to see him, follow me".

So the Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse followed the guard to the throne room and went and stood befor the king.

"Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse what is it that you want from me" said the King. The Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse bowed before the king and said "I the Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse have come to ask for you daughters hand in Marriage".

The king sat quietly to ponder the knights request for a few minutes and then said "Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse I will grant you my daughters hand in marriage if you get me the Shield of Glory from my Enemy the King of Wales".

The red and white knight on a black and white horse replied "I the Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse will fetch you the sheild of Glory and then return for you daughter".

The Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse then left the castle and remounted on his trusty steed.

The Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse spent many weeks traveling to the King of Wales castle but finally arrived.

when he arrivd Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse knocked on the gate of the king of Wales Castle.

A few moments later a guard answered, he looked at the Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse and said "This is the castle of the king of wales who are you?".

The Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse got down off his horse and said "I am the Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse, and I want to see the King"

The guard looked at him for a while and said "Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse, I will ask the king if he will grant you an audience".

The guard went through the castle and to the kings throne room. "King of Wales" he said "The Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse is here to see you". The king turned to the guard and said "Tell the Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse that he may speak with me".

The guard returned to the Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse and said "Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse, the king has allowed you to see him, follow me".

So the Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse followed the guard to the throne room and went and stood before the king.

"Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse what is it that you want from me" said the King. The Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse bowed before the king and said "I the Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse have come to ask for you for the Sheild of Glory".

The king sat quietly to ponder the knights request for a few minutes and then said "Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse I give you the Sheild of Glory If you get me the sword of might from my enemy the King of".

The red and white knight on a black and white horse replied "I the Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse will fetch you the Sword of Might In exchange for the Sheild of Glory".

The Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse then left the castle and remounted on his trusty steed.

The Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse spent many weeks traveling to the King of Scotlands castle but finally arrived.

when he finally arrived the Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse knocked on the gate of the king of Scotlands Castle.

A few moments later a guard answered, he looked at the Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse and said "This is the castle of the king of Scotland who are you?".

The guard went through the castle and to the kings throne room. "King of Scotland" he said "The Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse is here to see you". The king turned to the guard and said "Tell the Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse that he may speak with me".

So the Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse followed the guard to the throne room and went and stood before the king.

"Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse what is it that you want from me" said the King. The Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse bowed before the king and said "I the Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse have come to ask for the sword of might".

The king sat quietly to ponder the knights request for a few minutes and then said "Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse I will give you the sword of might if you fetch me the helm of power from my enemy the king of Ireland".

The red and white knight on a black and white horse replied "I the Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse will fetch you the helm of power in exchange for the sword of might".

The Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse spent many weeks traveling to the King of Irelands castle but finally arrived.

One day the Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse knocked on the gate of the king of Irelands Castle.

A few moments later a guard answered, he looked at the Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse and said "This is the castle of the king of Ireland who are you?".

The guard went through the castle and to the kings throne room. "King of Ireland" he said "The Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse is here to see you". The king turned to the guard and said "Tell the Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse that he may speak with me".

So the Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse followed the guard to the throne room and went and stood befor the king.

"Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse what is it that you want from me" said the King. The Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse bowed before the king and said "I the Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse have come to ask for the Helm of Power".

The king sat quietly to ponder the knights request for a few minutes and then said "Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse I will will give you my helm but only if you slay the Black and Blue Dragon with Green and Pink wings".

The red and white knight on a black and white horse replied "I the Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse will slay the Black and Blue dragon with the green and pink wings".

The Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse travelled south to the lair of the Black and blue Dragon with the Green and pink wings.

After fighting for several days with the Black and Blue dragon with the Blue and Pink wings, The Red and White Knight on a Black and White horse finally slew the beast.

The Red and White Knight on a Black and White horse travelled all the way back to the King of Irelands castle.

When he arrived he knocked on the gate. A few minutes later the guard appeared. "Red and White Knight on a Black and White horse, have you completed your quest?".

The Red and White Knight on a Black and White horse replied "I The Red and White Knight on a Black and White horse have defeated the Evil Black and Blue Dragon with the green and pink wings, and wish to see the king".

"Follow me" then said the guard, and he led The Red and White Knight on a Black and White horse to the kings throne room.

The king looked at The Red and White Knight on a Black and White horse and said "Red and White Knight on a Black and White horse, have you slain the evil Black and blue Dragon with the Green and Pink wings?"

"Yes I The Red and White Knight on a Black and White horse have slain the dragon" said the knight.

"Then here is the Helm of Power" and the king gave the helm of power to The Red and White Knight on a Black and White horse.

The Red and White Knight on a Black and White horse left the Castle of the King of Ireland and and set off back to the king of scotlands Castle.

When he arrived he knocked on the gate. A few minutes later the guard appeared. "Red and White Knight on a Black and White horse, have you completed your quest?".

The Red and White Knight on a Black and White horse replied "I The Red and White Knight on a Black and White horse have the helm of power, and wish to see the king".

"Follow me" then said the guard, and he led The Red and White Knight on a Black and White horse to the kings throne room.

The king looked at The Red and White Knight on a Black and White horse and said "Red and White Knight on a Black and White horse, have you got the helm of power?"

"Yes I The Red and White Knight on a Black and White horse have the helm of power.

"Then here is the sword of might" and the king gave the sword of might to The Red and White Knight on a Black and White horse.

The Red and White Knight on a Black and White horse left the Castle of the King of scotland and and set off back to the king of wales Castle.

The Red and White Knight on a Black and White horse replied "I The Red and White Knight on a Black and White horse have the Sword of Might, and wish to see the king".

The king looked at The Red and White Knight on a Black and White horse and said "Red and White Knight on a Black and White horse, do you have the Sword of might?"

"Yes I The Red and White Knight on a Black and White horse have the Sword of might.

"Then here is the Sheild of Glory" and the king gave the Sheild of glory to The Red and White Knight on a Black and White horse.

The Red and White Knight on a Black and White horse left the Castle of the King of Wales and and set off back to the king of Englands Castle.

The Red and White Knight on a Black and White horse replied "I The Red and White Knight on a Black and White horse have the Sheild of Glory, and wish to see the king".

The king looked at The Red and White Knight on a Black and White horse and said "Red and White Knight on a Black and White horse, Do you have the shield of Glory?"

"Yes I The Red and White Knight on a Black and White horse have slain the evil dragon to get the Helm of Power to get the Sword of Might to get the Shield of Glory, so can I now marry you daughter".

And the King replied "No".

(You now you can probabally imagine the look on my face that my friend was laughing at so much)

p.p.s if you feel any anger at me after reading this exceptionally poor joke, think of how that poor knight must have felt.
Old 03-08-2002, 09:09 PM   #2
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

So the red and white night on the black and white horse slayed the black and blue dragon with the pink and green wings to get the helm of power to get the sword of might to get the sheild of glory to get the princesses hand in marriage... for absolutley nothing at all?

I feel like doing the lazy hamster dance now!

Oh well back to slaying machines...
Old 03-08-2002, 09:27 PM   #3
Daniel
Symbol of Cyric

quote:
Originally posted by /)eathKiller:
So the red and white night on the black and white horse slayed the black and blue dragon with the pink and green wings to get the helm of power to get the sword of might to get the sheild of glory to get the princesses hand in marriage... for absolutley nothing at all?

I warned you it was bad
Old 03-08-2002, 10:36 PM   #4
Scholarcs
Red Dragon

OK. That was such a waste of time!
<br />\"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five\" - Groucho Marx<br />Member of the ORT Clan. <br />\"Some birds are not meant to be caged because their feathers are too bright\"<br />Ma bouche sera la bouche des malheurs qui n\'ont point de bouche, ma voix, la liberté de celles qui s\'affaissent au cachot du désespoir. - Aimé Césaire<br />La plus perdue de toutes les journées est celle où l\'on n\'a pas ri. - Sébastien Roch Nicolas
Old 03-09-2002, 04:48 AM   #5
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

Bleeech! - and this was the abbreviated version!
Did you type this or was it a copy/paste job? [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-09-2002, 07:07 AM   #6
Daniel
Symbol of Cyric

quote:
Originally posted by Downunda:
Bleeech! - and this was the abbreviated version!
Did you type this or was it a copy/paste job? [img]smile.gif[/img]

I typed the journeys up to each castle and then copied and pasted the same part I had just typed changing parts like the kings name or the item he required. Bit it still took ages, I feel more sad than the joke at the minute.
Old 03-09-2002, 11:50 PM   #7
Moni

I thought for sure that it would end with the King of England telling the Red and White Knight on the Black and White horse "Yes, Red and White Knight on a Black and White Horse, but since you left on your quest, my daughter was kidnapped, taken to Ireland, and turned into an Evil Black and Blue Dragon with Green and Pink wings.
You, Red and White Knight on a Black and White horse, must capture the Evil Black and Blue Dragon with Green and Pink wings and bring her back here so that the spell may be removed. Then you may marry her."

Well, I was close!

Old 03-09-2002, 11:59 PM   #8
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

unfair... i mean... come on!!! that is so unfair! he said that if he got the shield he will allow him... this guys useless! hang him i say!!! i wish it could've been that the king already allowed another but no!!! damn shite... i want to slay his ass...
Old 03-10-2002, 09:22 AM   #9
Lavindathar
Harper

That was an amazin joke....

*Goes to find Binky Beau...Here brother brother brother*

Hehe.
Old 03-10-2002, 08:14 PM   #10
TheGrandSlayer
Red Wizard of Thay

Oie Hampster Dance!