Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-03-2001, 10:37 AM   #21
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Vicotnik:
Thanks Lz! That is me, on the violin indeed. I can email you some more a little later today!
Memny: One tune comin' up!

Thanks mate!

------------------
Memnoch - Custodian of the Holy Flame
Old 03-03-2001, 10:46 AM   #22
Vicotnik
Zhentarim Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:

Vic, could you send it to me too when you get a minute? My email's in my profile. I'm sure they didn't use to call you bpm07 for nothing

You heard that Napster is going to start restricting access to songs by this weekend?

Whaddaya mean about that bpm07 for nothing, sorry just lost you there! Oh and big bummer for Napster and that includes their users (like me) !

oh and one other thing
There seems to be a problem of some sort with me seeing replies on this thread and many others so I'm posting blindly here. Gotta go offline for a couple of hours. Hope the emails got through!

------------------
Vicotnik, archmage of the Holy Flame - Challenge me... and die.
Old 03-03-2001, 10:49 AM   #23
Vicotnik
Zhentarim Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:

Vic, could you send it to me too when you get a minute? My email's in my profile. I'm sure they didn't use to call you bpm07 for nothing

You heard that Napster is going to start restricting access to songs by this weekend?

Whaddaya mean about that bpm07 for nothing, sorry just lost you there! Oh and big bummer for Napster and that includes their users (like me) !

oh and one other thing
There seems to be a problem of some sort with me seeing replies on this thread and many others so I'm posting blindly here. Gotta go offline for a couple of hours. Hope the emails got through!

------------------
Vicotnik, archmage of the Holy Flame - Challenge me... and die.
Old 03-03-2001, 01:06 PM   #24
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Yipieee yi yay...

------------------
Where were Hamlet and Horatio when I needed them?
Old 03-03-2001, 01:17 PM   #25
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Vicotnik: I thought that the music was very good. Thank you for the send. I actually remembered my memory stick at work, so I was able to transfer it to my laptop and hear it. I dont have a sound card in my work computer, but with the USB port on my laptop, was able to transfer the MP3 file ok. For some reason, the music came in as a generic file. Was this intentional? I renamed it to an MP3 and it worked fine though.

------------------

Death Waits 4 U ALL
Old 03-03-2001, 10:47 PM   #26
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

I am interested in hearing your music too Vicotnik. Is there a website with samples? Could you or someone post the URL? Please? Thanks!

If you're into a folksy/old-time type of fiddling, have you seen the movie "Oh Brother where art thou"? I highly recommend it. FUN music, fun movie. dh & I laffed & laffed!

------------------

Having abandoned my search for truth, I am now looking for a good Fantasy.