Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 02-20-2004, 01:34 PM   #41
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

Quote:
Originally posted by Downunda:
I have no desire to go to school either... good thing I don't have to huh [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Morning people (and Vaskez)
and what's that supposed to mean? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray
Old 02-20-2004, 01:37 PM   #42
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Vaskez:
quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
Sleep is overrated. I skip entire nights of sleep regularly. It happens a lot when i just got a new game. I simply can't seem to rest until i finished it.
Hmm sounds like a laugh but in reality it's bad for you. The part of your body that suffers most from lack of sleep is your brain and that can't be good. Does your work include no kind of thinking? Cos that's the only way I can see you getting away with no sleep - if you don't have to think at work. Also, how old are you man? I used to play a lot of games when I was a teenager but I just don't feel the urge to any more in my early 20s, it seems I have grown out of them - didn't you? [/QUOTE]No, i don't have to think, i climb ladders, work on heights. Of course you need to be alert when you're up there, but since we don't work in rainy, stormy, and freezing weather, i have a lot of free time. I can tell by watching the weatherforecast if i can stay up all night, or if i need to get some sleep.

And i'm 38, but does that mean that i should be doing grownup stuff ? What does that even mean ? In my mind i haven't aged, i still have the same ideas and interrests as when i was 18, which happens to include gaming.
Old 02-20-2004, 01:41 PM   #43
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

don't mind vasky, he's just a stick in der mud [img]graemlins/blueblink.gif[/img] I still enjoy playing my games, albeit nowhere near so often as I used to but that's mainly due to my time being divided between working 6 days a week, biking, Jen, spending time with other friends in real life and housework [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-20-2004, 01:43 PM   #44
Downunda

Quote:
quote:
I have no desire to go to school either... good thing I don't have to huh [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

and what's that supposed to mean? [img]tongue.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]merely pointing out that you are so much better than us that you are practically on a higher level and don't deserve to be placed in the same group as us 'people'
Old 02-20-2004, 01:53 PM   #45
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

Quote:
quote:
quote:

and what's that supposed to mean? [img]tongue.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]merely pointing out that you are so much better than us that you are practically on a higher level and don't deserve to be placed in the same group as us 'people' [/QUOTE]What??! If you think I come across as arrogant you should just say so. I hate arrogance and any of my posts that sound like that are deliberate but only jokingly. I can't remember any posts that I've made in seriousness in which I've indicated in any way that I think myself better or superior. Yes maybe I've corrected a few people sometimes but that's only trying to help or maybe cos I've got into the argument or whatever and in the spur of the moment posted something in a way that implies I think I know better.

Damn if people think I'm arrogant maybe I should just quit posting My problem is I like joking around and winding people up too much...

Hmm guess I also take out all the crap I have in my head on here because you feel you have to control yourself in real life situations. Sorry if my last post offended you Johnny, I was only messing around implying that you're a big kid which you seem to admit.

[ 02-20-2004, 01:55 PM: Message edited by: Vaskez ]
Old 02-20-2004, 01:59 PM   #46
Downunda

lol, I was fully just taking the piss mate who would believe you were better than us?
*hugs Vaskez and makes up
Old 02-20-2004, 02:02 PM   #47
Downunda

Quote:
Damn if people think I'm arrogant maybe I should just quit posting My problem is I like joking around and winding people up too much...
Looks like I have the same prob with winding people up too much and don't you dare stop posting, it'd mean I'd have to make even MORE fun of Jen and she might get pissy at that

EDIT:Too many winky smilies and not nuff cheesy grin smilies

[ 02-20-2004, 02:03 PM: Message edited by: Downunda ]
Old 02-20-2004, 02:03 PM   #48
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

Good evning everybody. I have just came from soccer and now I need to rest a little becuase I am soooooooooooooooooo tired.
Old 02-20-2004, 02:21 PM   #49
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
originally posted by Vaskez

Hmm guess I also take out all the crap I have in my head on here because you feel you have to control yourself in real life situations. Sorry if my last post offended you Johnny, I was only messing around implying that you're a big kid which you seem to admit.
Offended ? Moi ? Don't you know i'm loco ? Sorry, i was just listening to a little Cypress Hill again. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Old 02-20-2004, 02:33 PM   #50
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

Hehe The Soul Assassinos are cool, I have most of their albums. Now behave or I'll call the putos.