Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 10-16-2003, 04:00 AM   #21
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Lord Kathan! Good to see you again, its been awhile. Things are good down in Socal [img]smile.gif[/img] how are you?
Old 10-16-2003, 05:37 AM   #22
Cristian
Emerald Dragon

hello all great work with the Halloween thing im at school just surfing the web..
Old 10-16-2003, 08:25 AM   #23
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by LordKathen:
Hello everybody [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] . Whats going on around here lately? Any news?
hey, how is everyone doing LK, and little seth, how is he?
Old 10-16-2003, 08:29 AM   #24
wellard
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by LordKathen:
Hello everybody [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] . Whats going on around here lately? Any news?
We are going great LK. How are the gibberlings and the lady? Any more famous people in the taxi recantly?

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
Old 10-16-2003, 08:51 AM   #25
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

LK! Good to see you! How are things going out in the western world?
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Old 10-16-2003, 09:06 AM   #26
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

morning, it's time for my quarterly post in GD, work goes slowly, but it does go, oh, and frogs are eating my underpants.
Old 10-16-2003, 09:08 AM   #27
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

I decided to post some more news, it is kinds funny really, but why not tell it all while I am at it. I posted about the possibility of moving to Candad, well, have not heard anymore on that, but..my neighbor said that if we go, she will pack her stuff up, and come with us, and will gladly work as a nany/housekeeper, or anything just to get away from this place, [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] see I am not the only one begging to get out of Arkansas, if you have never been here, then stay away, lol. also, I was in a strange mood yesterday, and wanted to tell you, I felt alone yesterday, and I mean no one else on the face of the earth alone, and that I was just talking to myself, not in the mood as bad today, but still feel strange [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] like there is just something I am not getting or understanding, any one else feel like this sometimes?
Old 10-16-2003, 09:36 AM   #28
Firestormalpha
Knight of the Rose

Zelda Champion Snake Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Stormymystic:
I was in a strange mood yesterday, and wanted to tell you, I felt alone yesterday, and I mean no one else on the face of the earth alone, and that I was just talking to myself, not in the mood as bad today, but still feel strange [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] like there is just something I am not getting or understanding, any one else feel like this sometimes?
I'm not sure Stormy. Would you think the scenario below would generate a similar feeling?

Quote:
Originally posted by Firestormalpha:
I'm feeling like crap tonight, err.. morning? The one I mentioned who was interested in me told me that we can't go out. She says she's afraid she will taint me. It's not a fun feeling for someone to say it won't work because of their own guilt. I'd rather it had been my fault things didn't work out. Worst yet is that the other person who snagged my interest now has a boyfriend herself. Her boyfriend is the one person I would have least expected. Well, I guess it just isn't my turn yet. I'm just gonna have to keep my eye's and my heart open, yet guarded. This is definately not a fun feeling. The weather better stay clear for me tomorrow. I'm gonna need the bike ride to get rid of my tension.

"We are never to judge a philosophy by its abuse." - Augustine

"If you're wondering if God has a sense of humor, consider the platypus."

http://www.greaterthings.cbglades.com
Old 10-16-2003, 09:46 AM   #29
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

well yeah, lol, but mine is a little different, like there is something I am forgetting, that seems like it is important, but can not put my finger on it. tis annoying really
Old 10-16-2003, 01:52 PM   #30
RevRuby
Fzoul Chembryl

Question Mark

hey everyone! the dress is almost done. can't quite finish it right now cause i gotta try it on erilyn and well...she is sleeping!

i'm really tired...pregnancy has me really wore down. i wanna go to bed [img]tongue.gif[/img] but i gotta clean house...so i'm stuck. oh well.

sorry you been feeling lonely stormy. i get those days. some ppl think it is hard to feel alone with a 24/7 child and being pregnant but it happens!

well i am going to go. maybe something to eat will give me some energy!