Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-29-2001, 10:50 PM   #121
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Sephi dropped the corpse of the impaled man onto the floor. However, the other three began to close in, but Sephi was counting on this. His legs tensed, and he leapt into the air, kicking out with both legs at the same time to strike two of them in the faces simultaenously. They fell to the ground, leaving Sephi and another to battle. Sephi wasn't interested in fighting fairly, however, and did a spin in mid-air, bringing his sword across the other mercenary's throat. I thought you guys understood that I work alone.... The other two got up and, however painfully and disoriented they were, began to charge forward, but only succeeded in crashing into tables. Sephi laughed at them, but kept on the ready all the time.
Old 10-29-2001, 10:59 PM   #122
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

"Of course..."

Larry took Mistral into his arms and held her warmly and close.

"I will hold you as long as you need, my love."
Old 10-29-2001, 11:07 PM   #123
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

She nestles against his chest, eyes closed and listening to the regular rhythm of his heartbeat. Breathing deeply, she inhales his scent and savours the comfort of his embrace.

"Larry..." ~ she whispers softly ~ "I don't think I will ever feel like this about any other man... for the rest of my life." ~ She turns her head sideways, not daring to look into his eyes. Another tear rolls down her cheek ~

Old 10-29-2001, 11:15 PM   #124
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

ooc: ugh, get a room you two! oh wait, you already did, didnt you? alright then, carry on !

IC:Sephi drew his sword with utmost contempt and walked to the man on his left. He turned to look at Sephi, and tried to spit at him, but his laughable attempt missed horribly, and Sephi scoffed at it. Without showing any remorse, Sephi pulled his sword up high and stabbed straight down and the mercenary's collar bone. The sword penetrated the skin easily, spreading its electricity all over his body. He convulsed, and fell to the floor.
The other man, however, didn't go down so easily. When Sephi turned around, he was already aiming a crossbow at him. Thinking quickly, he picked up the dead body lying next to him and threw it at the mercenary with the crossbow. They collided, dislodging the bolt. But he wasn't stopped by this, and drew his halbred for a charge.
Old 10-29-2001, 11:16 PM   #125
mistral4543

ooc: 250, I don't believe any of us have spammed your Stallion/Sunnyville thread yet, so we would ask you kindly not to do so in ours. But thanks for your compliment on our roleplaying anyway.
Old 10-29-2001, 11:16 PM   #126
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

ooc...we have an audience in our bedroom now?
Geez...man, a little privacy! Sephi...you let 250 in! Bad Sephi! Bad!

Larry locates that particular locke of hair and begins to twirl it.

"Dear Mistral...I wish I knew how to help you with your barriers.
I can wait patiently for as long as it takes.
Just let me know what you want from me...

He kisses the top of her head.
Old 10-29-2001, 11:23 PM   #127
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

ooc: im kinda busy out here!

IC:As the halbred bore down on him, Sephi smirked slightly. This should be very, very fun. When the man wielding the long polearm jabbed it at Sephi, all he did was sidestep to the right so that it passed under his armpit, grabbed the staff with both hands, and hoisted the man through the air and into a wall. He landed with a loud thunk, and came up dazed and confused. But when Sephi closed in for the kill, a small tear in space opened up behind the mercenary and two slender but powerful dark hands reached out and grabbed the man. They pulled him in, and then the gap was quickly sealed. Must be Jarlaxle's men. But what were these men from Thay doing consorting with them?

[This message has been edited by SSJ4Sephiroth (edited 10-29-2001).]
Old 10-29-2001, 11:30 PM   #128
mistral4543

For a moment, there is absolute silence. And then, she speaks...

"I will trust you, Larry." ~ Her voice quivers a little ~ "I will die willingly even if you were to betray me." ~ She gazes into his eyes unwaveringly ~ "I will love you with all my heart, and die from it, if it must be." ~
Old 10-29-2001, 11:36 PM   #129
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

"Ahhh, but betrayal is not one of my strong points.
I still lack the training to pull it off well enough to be effective...

Larry snickers under his breath...

"Tell me, Mistral...What would like to get done today?
Is there anything in particular eating away at you"???

[This message has been edited by Larry_OHF (edited 10-30-2001).]
Old 10-29-2001, 11:50 PM   #130
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

ooc: sorry Mistral, battle's already over. heheh, i gained a fighter level too, i think... 10/11 now... (killing mercenaries and peasant militias gets experience for you!)

IC: Sephiroth ponders the thought of why these men were affiliated with Jarlaxle. Hmm... I have never known him to associate so closely with anybody from the surface, except for that assassin Artemis. These men obviously had nothing special about them, so why did he choose them to try to assassinate me? Or maybe... maybe he was just trying to probe my combat abilities, to see how good I am. Of course, he wouldn't associate with Thayvian scum on a serious level. Well, he underestimated his former employee, I can say that much! Ah well... time to scavenge and I'll think about it later. He moved from where he was standing and went over to search the body of the man he had thrown...
Hmm... nothing here that has very much value. About 30 gold, a broken crossbow, and a... what's this? Sephi held an item he found up to the light. It looks like... yes! This must be it! I finally found A RING OF INVISIBILITY! He quickly took off his Ring of Dimension Door, putting it in his most easily accessible pouch for safe keeping, and quickly put the blue ring on.