Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-15-2001, 09:26 PM   #41
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

"Then lets go"!
The night is only getting darker, and we have alot to do in the short time that we have.>

ooc...sorry I was away for so long...our furnace has a crack in it, and Carbon Monoxide was leaking into the house, thus making Karen and the baby sick. We called a man to come look at it, and he said that we will be paying alot of money to get it fixed. I don't need that. I still have not found my ring, either.

[This message has been edited by Larry_OHF (edited 10-15-2001).]
Old 10-15-2001, 09:34 PM   #42
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

(ooc: Really to hear about all your problems, Larry. Do you need to sign off to take of them?)

~ She grips the amulet as if she were hanging on to a rope suspended from a cliff, then turns to Larry ~ "Lead on, and we shall follow." ~

[This message has been edited by mistral4543 (edited 10-15-2001).]
Old 10-15-2001, 09:41 PM   #43
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

(ooc: Sorry Larry! Hope the is all right! We had that happen last year... Well that puts things into perspective. I guess my pain-staking 2 hours drawing a Spanish conquistador on a horse for S.S. wasn't that pain staking!)

Old 10-15-2001, 09:50 PM   #44
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

ooc...thanks, everyone...the guy is gone now, and I went out and bought some Kerosine for the portable heater. Baby is in bed, so she isn't going to be in trouble of getting burned. Let's play on!

Larry and his group, except for Spree, head first to the temple to identify the wand that Larry had given Kaz. It was a wand of monster summoning. It had two charges in it. They then head over to the tavern to get in on the latest gossip, hoping to find Deiter, or something to keep them from falling asleep.

Old 10-15-2001, 09:56 PM   #45
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Business is good as usual, in the tavern. Mistral motions Larry and Kaz to the bar counter and speaks to the bartender ~ "Give me your best ale, my good man!" ~

~"That'll cost you 100 gp. Will ye take it?!" ~ he looks suspiciously at the group ~ Mistral nods and he clunks a mug in front of her. She downs it in 5 seconds ~ "Have you seen some half-elf loitering around here? Not bad-looking, a taciturn sort..." ~ she looks at him expectantly ~
Old 10-15-2001, 10:02 PM   #46
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

ooc: Sorry i havent posted guys. I'll post in a sec i need to finish reading all of the posts.

------------------

" If you are guided by the stars, you will only be able to travel by night. If you are guided by a map, you will be dependant on a piece of paper that is easily lost. If you are guided by your soul, you will always choose the right path."
Old 10-15-2001, 10:02 PM   #47
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Larry looks around at the place.
He was hoping not to see that dwarf that he stole Spree's dagger back from.
That guy looked like a seasoned war veteran, and Larry would not be much against him.
For just one moment, he thought he saw Deiter, but maybe his eyes were playing tricks on him.

Old 10-15-2001, 10:09 PM   #48
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

ooc...hey dude, you got alot to read!
like, we just finished a 150 post thread today that you need to be updated on. If you want a quicker synopsis of everything, I will be glad to summarize for you.

Old 10-15-2001, 10:15 PM   #49
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

~She sighs, looking around hopelessly for the half-elf, at the edge of the empty streets of the town she hisses out in frustration. She sits on the banks of a comforting creek, fiddling with the amulet around her neck. A tear springs to her eye, but she wipes it away, speaking with a wavering voice, recalling her teachings.~ "Fear is the mind killer, trust is the back-stabber, doubt is the tear bringer, sight is the dragon singer, hate is the war maker, love is the heart breaker..." ~She stops, shaking her head, inhaling sharply. She tosses a smooth river rock into the trickling water to distract herself.~ "Contentment leads to unbearable loss..." ~She lets her head fall to her knee, shuddering slightly, banging her head against her knee.~ "Damn you Deiter Leafblade... Why have you done this to me?!"

(ooc: DEITER! ~cries uncontrollably~ I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD! *aherm.* ~composes self~ What happend to you?!)

------------------
"A man who won't die for something is not fit to live."
Old 10-15-2001, 10:32 PM   #50
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

ooc: Lol I...errr..got in trouble hehehe.

Hmm lets see, since you posted RL stuff about you all I might as well tell ya about me. My names Brian and i'm 14 yrs old. I'm in 9th grade and live in Ohio as you can see to the left And..err thats about it lol.

-Deiter had felt like he had been liveing in a dream for the past few days. Finally seeming to wake up he started to look for the others. Walking around for awhile he thought he saw Killing Spree, walking up closer he saw that it was her.-

ooc: Lol sorry if thats a litte short, I ran out of ideas...must be the time and pop arg...

------------------

" If you are guided by the stars, you will only be able to travel by night. If you are guided by a map, you will be dependant on a piece of paper that is easily lost. If you are guided by your soul, you will always choose the right path."