Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 10-10-2001, 04:37 PM   #31
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

hi everybody! well i'm afraid it started again... as i thought it was just a reprieve, and this time they're getting physical. still refuse to act back at them though, too smart for that...

anyways, I STILL HATE MY SCIENCE CLASS! she talked for about 30 minutes on polar and nonpolar molecules, and i barely understood a word! i had to look up what it was! oh well, i'm sure i still learned it, i was just too bored to know i did! (its happened before, you know...) anyways, in Academic Team we did squat, so i just wrote a bit more in my story . and Jerome makes his physical appearance, quite drunk too!

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings now? Ha, ha, ha... Stop acting as if you're sad. And there's no need to act as if you're angry either. Because, Cloud, you are... a puppet.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Follower of the mighty Fallen Paladin himself.
Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Head of the IronWorks Intelligence Division
Official Soup Server and bumper of Cloudy's Cafe
Possessor of the Aerie Diamond Head from the ALSB.
Page in the Court of Lady Lioness

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart
Old 10-10-2001, 04:40 PM   #32
Vampire

Quote:
Originally posted by Sorcerer Alex:
Hi Avatar, good to see you mate

I didn't think you'd manage to get on so much what with uni and everything, but it looks like you can still sneak on to the IW every now and then

Well I'm not making too much progress with the questions so I've come to free my mind

Old 10-10-2001, 04:48 PM   #33
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Neb walks in and collapses in the most comfortable chair in the Cafe, he groans and says, "My brain is just COMPLETELY fried from that math test we had today, some of those questions were truly EVIL, I'd like to order a cup of raspberry tea with extra sugar by the way."
Old 10-10-2001, 04:54 PM   #34
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Epona:
Hi folks.
Do we have table service at the moment, or is it help yourself time?
Hot chocolate & whipped cream please

It's always help yourself time here! Or we can get Kaz or Lioness to deliver to your table!
Hmmm,, hot chocolate sounds pretty good! *pulls up a chair and sits at the table* Anyone want to trot some goodies to us here?!

Cloudy, home from a looooooooong day at the office

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
CloudDragon of the OHF
Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 10-10-2001, 05:00 PM   #35
Sorcerer Alex

So good to see you Cloudy
How come your day was so long? Have a tiring time at work? Whatever the reason, you can certainly relax in your own cafe I might even be so kind as to get you a drink....

------------------

Formidable Flirty Fishy Sorcerer of the HADB

Old 10-10-2001, 05:02 PM   #36
Vampire

Hi Cloudy and S.Alex! I'm off to bed now... see ya tomorrow...
Old 10-10-2001, 05:30 PM   #37
Blade
Emerald Dragon

*walks in through the back dore by the kitchen grabbing a tray stacked full of snacks on my way to the table*
Hello all i know how you feel Avatar i'm taking collage classes myself the only time i have to post is between homework and actual work i have is during lunch and doing research on the internet. Its alot of work but surprisingly enough it FUN and i have allways hated schoolwork too, i wonder how that works out?

------------------

All blades cut, be they made from metal or wood, but the sharpest and deadliest blade is the one of knowledge.

An Archmage of the HADB
Old 10-10-2001, 06:25 PM   #38
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

the cafe seems rather empty today, could there be a reason for this? (my guess: because Lioness and Kaz arent here, and they're the main attractions!)

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings now? Ha, ha, ha... Stop acting as if you're sad. And there's no need to act as if you're angry either. Because, Cloud, you are... a puppet.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart
Old 10-10-2001, 06:39 PM   #39
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

perhaps i should tell you all another one of my boring stories to intice you all to reply!

today at school, i was deeply affected to hear some people ridiculing a young girl merely because she appeared of Arab descent. i didnt do anything, because the young boys (i call them that because in the mind, thats what they are and less) here are violent to the extreme, and they numbered at least five. i only listened, but was deeply offended by what i heard. i cant believe how the kids here act... its just not right, theyre ultra-violent and ultra-racist. well anyways i hafta go to drama practice for church now, so see ya!

------------------

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart
Old 10-10-2001, 10:08 PM   #40
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

hmm, i just got back from drama team/youth group, and was surprised to find this: no furthere replies to this thread in at least three hours! i think we need some jumper cables in here!

------------------

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart