Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying

Old 04-03-2002, 03:11 PM   #61
illsha damoul
The Magister

the bullet wizzes at the dopp and just manages to catch it the left thigh only doing 1 damage! The sling then casts magic missle at the dopp which has an auto hit doing 4 damage!

OOC: i love my sling i will randomly determine whether

a magic missle hits the target
The target is healed 1d4+1
Illsha takes 1d4+1 damage
Old 04-03-2002, 03:53 PM   #62
TAOWolf
White Dragon

As all of this has been going on, TAO wrapped her Warder's cloak around her, disappearing into the shadows, and walks between the buildings unseen, peering in the rooms to try to ascertain what has happened to this town, occasionally she turns to look at the group, but is positive they can handle theirselves for now....

As she peers into one window, she stops stock-still and watches intently at the movement within...
TAOWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2002, 04:09 PM   #63
illsha damoul
The Magister

Illsha then falls of his war cow as it is scarred off by the mgic missle, he hits the ground hard winding him for a second
Old 04-03-2002, 04:10 PM   #64
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

OOC: TAO, Could You Give Me A List Of You Items And Of Your Char. I Know You Already Did AGES Ago, But Could You Update Me
Old 04-03-2002, 04:16 PM   #65
TAOWolf
White Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Beaumanoir:
OOC: TAO, Could You Give Me A List Of You Items And Of Your Char. I Know You Already Did AGES Ago, But Could You Update Me
OMG BINKY!!!!!!! I'm at work, and all that is at home on a disk , I'll try to get it to you in the morning.....

(short list: shapeshifting druid (no, not a garou or werewolf, SpiritSword {soul reaving sword}, quarterstaff, daggers, Warder's cloak, etc. )and amulets and rune powers
TAOWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2002, 11:09 PM   #66
The Hunter of Jahanna
Emerald Dragon

"Thats quite a little healing trick youve got there beast,Andrys says, Looks like you might be part troll....on your mothers side perhaps??"

With that said The Hunter puts his 2 swords into a spin ,sending "troll scorcher"his acidic short sword accross the dopplegangers chest and driving "shrieking death" into the beasts abdomen.The short sword cuts cleanly through the skin destroying the flesh below as it deposits acid all allong its path. With a combination of a jagged blade and blood thirsty magic the wounding sword tears a great hole in the doppleganger.Internal organs are visible and there is a LOT of blood comeing out of the hole.

"Lets see you heal that TROLL !!" Andrys shouts through clenched teeth.
Old 04-04-2002, 06:22 AM   #67
illsha damoul
The Magister

Illsha then casts animal friendship on the war cow making the cow completly under his control, a side affect of this spell was to cause 3 chickens fall on the dopp and start pecking him! He then ruins forward puts his sling away and gets out nige his quaterstafff while jumping on the bac of the cow. He then rides head first at the dopp swinging his staff at the dopps head as he rides pass but he misses and hits the cow round the head killing it instantly!
Old 04-04-2002, 12:20 PM   #68
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

*He Was Just About To Run The Dopp Down When Suddenly He Span Around With A Backhand And Knocked Him Out Of The Air Onto The Floor*
Old 04-04-2002, 12:26 PM   #69
illsha damoul
The Magister

Illsha then stands up and lunges at the dopp striking it incredibly hard in its back getting a critacal hit. The attack was done with such force that ilsha staggered forward several yards before falling on the ground
Old 04-05-2002, 11:30 AM   #70
illsha damoul
The Magister

Stands up and wonders is everyone dead, he then casts horrid wilting on the dopp, and amazingly no side affects are appernt [img]smile.gif[/img]