Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-17-2001, 12:44 PM   #1
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Have you any uncommon similarites between the two games? I just started playing BG again the other day, and I went up to the second floor of one of the inns, and there was a commoner with the last name of Windspear! Amazing, isn't it? A simpleton has a whole valley named after him? Have any of you noticed any others like this between the two games? I know of Neebler and Noober, but that isn't anything uncommon, most people who have played both games would know for a fact why that annoying man is in the 2nd game. I also saw somewhere that the two men that try to kill you in the VERY beginning of BG in the two buildings, are actually the two men that fight over Bubbles in the Dock District of BG2, but I haven't really caught the names of them..
Old 06-17-2001, 12:59 PM   #2
Xod
Zhentarim Guard

Shank and Carbos, I believe.

------------------

"This place will be your tomb."
Old 06-17-2001, 01:03 PM   #3
Cavern Sniffer
Elminster

Elminster in the first becomes Terminsel in the second.

------------------
It's bleedin dark down here, slippery too.
Man, that's a pisser.
Old 06-17-2001, 01:45 PM   #4
TeKNiKaLL
Elite Waterdeep Guard

gorion is still dead.

part 1 rocked, part 2 turns my ass into cash and collects it big time.

------------------
Real power, its never having to say you're sorry.
Old 06-17-2001, 04:26 PM   #5
TeKNiKaLL
Elite Waterdeep Guard

and tonight i discovered imoen in this part is bit more sexy
Old 06-17-2001, 04:50 PM   #6
vesselle
Hathor

Quote:
Originally posted by Nanobyte:Have you any uncommon similarites between the two games?
i just think its foreshadowing.

*lol* speaking of which - Lord Foreshadow was hilarious. having just replayed bg yet again, i could really appreciate him his time. he spoke of how my char would be the hit at lord ribald's fancy dress ball in neverwinter, how he hails from waterdeep and that he plans on making a second visit to neverwinter in the coming year. *lol*

this way we can look back on it later, and say *doh! how could i miss that one?*

V***V