Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 06-05-2001, 07:50 PM   #201
Cybaslasher
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Suddenly Neeber comes in and asks annoying questions.
Old 06-06-2001, 12:09 AM   #202
madmartigan
The Magister

madmartigan mumbles to himself...hmm...why dosent anyone pay any attention to me?
Old 06-06-2001, 12:36 AM   #203
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Caleb stops smoking bong-a-long-a-ding-dong for a second to look up at madmartigan and says "theesh guysh dont reshpect ush shmokers...hey thash pipe looksh cool wanna trade for awile?"

[This message has been edited by caleb (edited 06-06-2001).]
Old 06-06-2001, 01:20 AM   #204
BladeMaster

"Hey Madmartigan." Angel says to him "Why don't you join Reeka and Myself.

------------------

http://www.angelfire.com/rpg/evermeet

Old 06-06-2001, 01:37 AM   #205
madmartigan
The Magister

madmartigan looks up at angel...(eye completely bloodshot red)
"SOUNDS GOOD TA ME!, but hmm I am really really hungry"
madmartigan then passes over his newly invented can(bong..) to Jan jansen!
jan looks at it, seems a bit confused...
"how you use this sucker?"
madmartigan responds "well you get any type of popcan, make a dent on one side(side facing up) so you can use it like a tray, poke some holes in the dent, put whatver you want to smoke in the dent, light it, take yer pulls through the drinking hole! (acts like the perfect b.o.n.g...)"
Jan Jansen looks at madmartigan, then explaims "Pure genious! but you shoudl try my turnip bongalongaBONG, anyways I am STARVING LET"S ORDER SOME FOOD!"

to be continued....
Old 06-06-2001, 01:39 AM   #206
BladeMaster

"Don't worry about the price for the food. I will pay for you." Angel says

------------------

http://www.angelfire.com/rpg/evermeet

Old 06-06-2001, 01:57 AM   #207
madmartigan
The Magister

Madmartigan replies
'Thanks sooo much!"
Old 06-06-2001, 03:29 AM   #208
Lord Shield

Tancred, Kivan and Tiax are approached by the Harmonium for more tactical breaks. They are pointed to parts of the Abishai army which head for more vital spots.
The army isn't making fast progress. There are a lot of mid- to high-level adventurers in Sigil and reinforcements are coming through from other planes
The army appears to be coordinated by a band of 6 Cornugons. Suddenly, a pair of giant baboon heads bounces near them. The cornugons spin around in fear, recognising the heads of Demogorgon
Still glowing gold, Lord Shield (looking decidedly pissed off) approaches them. Next to him are Vhailor and Lothar
A pair of Abishai tries to flank Lord Shield. His right shield glows for a while and the abishai are blasted back somehow with such force they smash through about 5 walls before their broken bodies collapse to the floor and start to dissolve

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
http://lordraptor0.tripod.com/index.html

Old 06-06-2001, 04:02 AM   #209
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Caleb looks out the window of the bar and sees a giant 2 headed monkey with tentacles "whoooooa man I think I have had enough" and he gives bong-a-long-a-ding-dong to marmartigan "enjoy man it makes you see some crazy stuff"

------------------

BOW TO THE BISCUIT KING AND HIS THRONE OF SCONE!!!
Old 06-06-2001, 04:34 AM   #210
jabidas
Silver Dragon

There is a puff of (dramatic) smoke and everyone heres a cheerfull 'hallo all' as jabidas emerges sorry im late and havnt been around I got held up in mechanus (looking for a job) so know as my good friend the Duke would say its time to kick ass and chew bubblegum (Damn wrong genre but appropriate)

Jabidas walks for forward with improved aclarity on on and casts chain lighting folowed by yet more chain lightning the sizziling of flesh is audible and blackened scales from the abaishi float in the air like dust.Stupid lizards and fat blobs run in fear and Jabidas casts blade storm and one slightly dazed abaishi stands confused as all his allies lie around him bodys torn and bleeding some dead eyes open and others try to crawl away excreting with fear and bloody organs falling out.The sorcerer looks around and sees the demogorgon 'dammit thats one ugly monkey' and then 'oh shit' as it surges forward. time to for yes youve guessed it METEOR STORM (planescape style) and perhaps a slightly humerous skull(trap)

------------------